Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Holy Britannian Empire
Started by [E] GACKT

Can we be a communist government set up as an empire?
No, we can't have an empire and be communist, that's why our government is a imperial monarchy, btw I have a few people who want to join, I just need them to post here in the recruitment

Topic.
jpkoushel wrote:
2008_uk_flagoj.JPG

Let me just leave that here...

Hahaha seriously though, good luck with the faction and if things go well I look forward to an alliance between our factions.

Hopefully Social Darwinism and a total emperor will not be a barrier in your expansion.

Thank you,

jpkoushel

Governor of Espero

JPK dont look forward to an alliance

Untitled.png
iGackt has always been immature though, it's not new <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
no, we are dead serious, no chance of alliance with espero
Prepare yourself Espero, we aren't alone in this.
Lmao, why do you dislike Espero?
lols espero is a huge government i wouldnt go attacking them just yet just aying as someone who is not affiliated to any faction also i can host your war in my arena
Mikeliskewl wrote:
lols espero is a huge government i wouldnt go attacking them just yet just aying as someone who is not affiliated to any faction also i can host your war in my arena

Too small.

~SN
well what arena would be big enough? and for faction wars im thinking that there wil;l be pre-builtbases they will get