Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hyrule's Condition
Started by [E] GACKT

Jpk and his staff did.
Sadly no one cares what broly thinks, Yeah he did approve me and Richard to claim it but it's not up to him, I said nothing about taking it away from Espero.

I'll gladly buy it from JPK or Unverify, I want to really expand Hyrule and get it back up, it's a dead city.
And DarkestHope before you throw the Staff off and start a even bigger argument then it Is now, we are discussing the condition of hyrule and it not being take care off.

I have no ties with Vegas.
Unverify does not own Hyrule, he was in charge of repairing it for Espero; however, recently I have been stepping in to take down the old houses and move out some of the remaining players' houses for them. We are planning on improving the road system and building new lots in the city.

I am not sure about selling it; however, I would love a partnership in the rebuilding of the city.

Also, Broly had no say at all in who got his city because he did not resign or retire from the server. He was banned. MastaC gave it to Espero because he felt we would give it a good chance at looking good again <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
It sounds logic to me Broly could at least choose, even though he was banned.

But that might just be me.
It isn't allowed, The hatred towards him, on top of him choosing me is the problem.

I want to continue Broly's quest temples, and finish them.