Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hyrule's Condition
Started by [E] GACKT

I know its under Espero Government and such, Its owned by Unverify(Whoever that is)

My point is I greatly admire Hyrule, and for the first time today I went back there since the day Broly was banned, and I was shocked, I am trying to repair this griefed city because half of it isn't protected, I dont even think its protected at all. If Unverify doesn't want to take care of it, I'd happily take it off his hands, I want to restore Hyrule back to what it was and even more. I notice some of our best cities are now abandoned. And many people agree with me that its disappointing to see Hyrule fall apart.

The Entrance is badly damage(working on it as I type this), People's houses are griefed or completely gone, The castle walls are damaged, The list goes on, I keep finding new things.
Agreed, and I will help will the repair of Hyrule
And I was just told Unverify put these BIG BROTHER signs everywhere even in other people's homes.

Why?

Ive decided to take screenshots of some the the damage while i try to fix it up.
It was Sawine.

And Unverify has been a little inactive, give it time.

~SN
If you get it, i could help you.
I would gladly help repair hyrule
*cough* property of espero *cough* @ above
yeah what was the reason that espero did get hyrule it was first netrual
so since im in vegas faction I cant help? I just want to make the place look good again
Yes what is this and jaysfan you arent the leader so you cant say that JPK is your leader and say what happen and some people of my factions want to help a city to look better so its good as before