Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Feed the Beast Donation Perk Suggestions!
Started by [E] MillionAcers

I recon unlimited grav guun should be 10$ perks but portal gun at about 20$
Sayomie wrote:
Gotmilk wrote:
Was just thinking of this, but maybe something like /kit wrench And it gives you both kinds of wrenches, and like.. a 12 or 8 hour cool down.

wrench would be good but we have omniwrench on the server so once you craft that you never need to make a wrench again.

Must be broken or something, I just lost my wrench <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
It would be irritating to a lot of people if the donor "perks" end up being things that are just disabled for non-donors. Having multiple /homes, setting multiple warps, using portal guns for free, infinite-duration jetpacks, etc. are nice ideas, but things like making redstone use a donor only feature or making various other items donor-only? That's just taking out of the experience, not adding anything, and is bound to turn away some people from the server...
Wug wrote:
It would be irritating to a lot of people if the donor "perks" end up being things that are just disabled for non-donors. Having multiple /homes, setting multiple warps, using portal guns for free, infinite-duration jetpacks, etc. are nice ideas, but things like making redstone use a donor only feature or making various other items donor-only? That's just taking out of the experience, not adding anything, and is bound to turn away some people from the server...

No one said that? Non-donors will still get the full experience of FTB, and wouldn't have to donate, we are talking about making convenient things, FOR donors. Things like multiple homes is convenient and is a great go to perk for donors as everyone loves it, while non-donors will still get one home, nothing has been taken away from non-donors? But merely added For donors.
Since mystcraft was disabled, perhaps donators could get 1 custom mystcraft age for every X amount of donations.
Gotmilk wrote:
Wug wrote:

No one said that? Non-donors will still get the full experience of FTB, and wouldn't have to donate, we are talking about making convenient things, FOR donors. Things like multiple homes is convenient and is a great go to perk for donors as everyone loves it, while non-donors will still get one home, nothing has been taken away from non-donors? But merely added For donors.

That's what I was saying, actually. It would be nice to get these things as a donor, but people were suggesting that various items in the game should be made for donor-only use, which doesn't actually give anything to donors, just takes away from non-donors..

As for Mystcraft, the disabling was for technical reasons. I imagine the staff will work on some system to track worlds and how many you can make, so perhaps donors could have a higher world cap... Of course there'd need to be a way to delete unwanted worlds or the whole thing will be a bummer XD
Luggious wrote:
Maybe a /kit valve

Kit includes 10 redstone and 8 enderpearl dust to power your portal gun or gravity gun.

Or maybe unlimited use of their portal gun/grav gun for higher donors
Luggious wrote:
Maybe donations for world edit? people might need houses moved!
Madster wrote:
/Kit Tickle

Gives you X amount of feathers... I AM ALWAYS NEEDING FEATHERS!

Feather.pngFeather.pngFeather.png
Dillon1975 wrote:
- set of gem tools

- multiple /homes

- sulphur torches

- /jumpto

- chest upgrades

- redstone dust

- redrock, basalt, marble blocks

- lava bucket

No one was suggesting donor only items <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object> But ok
I may have misunderstood, but Dillon's list includes various items... Are they talking about kits or what? I'm confused...
Wug wrote:
I may have misunderstood, but Dillon's list includes various items... Are they talking about kits or what? I'm confused...

Yeah bud, he is just talking about quick kits <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
-alpha chest

/ascend

/descend

name color/nick name

This is my input