Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Feed the Beast Donation Perk Suggestions!
Started by [E] MillionAcers

333id6v.png

Feed the Beast server will be getting donator perks and it’s time for your suggestions!

Post any ideas you have for donation perks/ kits for the server down below! Just keep them reasonable, nothing that is over powered, no fly, no creative etc. XD

Overpowered kits as in: Full Quantum armor, a HV solar panel, anything that takes the challenge away!

Stuff like a paint brush kit is good. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-)">:-)</object>

Note: NO Chunk Loaders will not be added as a perk!
Just to add to this. We are looking for items that are FTB and as stated above that are not overpowered. Convenience items such as paintbrushes would be a good example. We are not looking for ideas that wouldn't allow people to just use their perks instead of actually playing the game.

Items that will never be considered: Quarries, Chunk loaders, or mob boss loots.
- set of gem tools

- multiple /homes

- sulphur torches

- /jumpto

- chest upgrades

- redstone dust

- redrock, basalt, marble blocks

- lava bucket
Dillon1975 wrote:
- set of gem tools

- multiple /homes

- sulphur torches

- /jumpto

- chest upgrades

- redstone dust

- redrock, basalt, marble blocks

- lava bucket

I agree and fully support everything here, but /jumpto. As I did the the ability to use jumpto, it also makes a lot of lag, and I think we are trying to minimize that on FTB <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Was just thinking of this, but maybe something like /kit wrench And it gives you both kinds of wrenches, and like.. a 12 or 8 hour cool down.
/Kit Tickle

Gives you X amount of feathers... I AM ALWAYS NEEDING FEATHERS!

Feather.pngFeather.pngFeather.png
Gotmilk wrote:
Was just thinking of this, but maybe something like /kit wrench And it gives you both kinds of wrenches, and like.. a 12 or 8 hour cool down.

wrench would be good but we have omniwrench on the server so once you craft that you never need to make a wrench again.
Maybe donations for world edit? people might need houses moved!
Maybe a /kit valve

Kit includes 10 redstone and 8 enderpearl dust to power your portal gun or gravity gun.

Or maybe unlimited use of their portal gun/grav gun for higher donors
Yeah, I like the idea of using your portal gun/grav gun without having to refill it, seems like it would be nice. I wouldn't say put it in 50 and below, but I do like it.