Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Give me your ZCP (Zombie Contingency Plan)
Started by [E] GACKT

Dissapear somewhere in Nevada, Arizona, or New Mexico for a few months. Find my way to a port town. Hijack a large boat. Grab fertilizer and and soil from someplace like Home depot or Lowes. Also grab solar panels and some form of radio. Start gardening on the boat and also fishing. Live comfortably at sea for years while waiting for an all clear broadcast or something of the sort.

The alternative is to eventually build my underground bunker and have that stocked up on MREs and other nonperishable goods and just wait it out that way.
Well I would get a gun and one bullet why watch humanity die?
Okay, at first hearing of the Zombles I would instantly grab all supplies (non perishables) and put them in my room (stacked in an orderly fasion).

Then I would keep all perishables in the fridge so I can go out every once in a while to cook something as food (if electricity runs out Im going to throw it all onto my front lawn to turn off any looters if they come by). Im going to use my shed doors to barricade the window in my bedroom and the door to my room then survive in silence (with my great collection of torches, some are wind up rechargeable!). Once things quiet down outside I'm still going to use my house as my 'main base' but I shall go out everyday to gather non perishable supplies (CANZ! <3) and things I can use as a barricade for my house (protecting all windows first then making it stronger). If I can get the knowledge and the supplies I will fully reinforce my fences with cement (and my weak metal garage door) but tall enough to keep dem out. My choice of weapons the whole time would end up being melee since its difficult to get guns in Aus (for example, my Digeree doo in my room can be used like a baseball bat, or my knifes, or the tools in the shed! While turning my house into a fortress I will watch out for bandits and keep watch for people who need help (maybe I could find a doctor/nurse or someone who can drive for faster escapes) (I may have the skills to work on simple injuries like broken arms and cuts, so I might need more advanced medical helpers just incase of more serious injuries). If my house is over-run by zombies I will move up towards the hills where there are less people and higher houses (its a pain to walk up roads that steep so zombies dont have a chance!)

If there are too many survivors at my temp fortress (estimated to last 2 months with food supplies and barricading). If so, we will head off to my school, which already has barbed wired fences and barred windows (pre-barricaded :3).

At the school we will clear the main stairs at the S&E block, barricade the stairs and ramp as much as possible and that will now be used as base. Since a small shopping centre is near by we will loot as much non perishables as possible and live at the school as long as possible. When all food supplies altogether run out altogether we will load as much as possible into the bus (which is located near the art block) and head out.

If too many vehicles are scattered and abandoned on the road we will take it by foot with our backpacks! (Which are located at the cadet office near the gym at school) BUT, I will not head towards Perth city, since dense population+small spaces = DEATH.

Hopefully we can find an area unlooted and get more supplies (and barricade the bus with armor).

Armoring the bus would be simple since the engineering area of the school has factory quality machines and Pudding loads of metal!

We will most likely head towards a more desert area, if this is in summer decaying of the zombies will occur faster (and humidity at some points) Most zombies would loose the ability to walk in about 6-12 months!

But, if they are running zombies, I can not bother thinking of a plan to take place. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-)">:-)</object>

Just sayin, I have been planning this for a long time!
If there was a zombie apocalypse... I have thought about this before, I guess it would go as planned...

It would probably go like this...

First off, I would need my dad to open up our family safe in the garage with all our guns (Liberals come at me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>) After that I would stock up my dads suburban with all of our guns, smoke grenades (Yeah we actually do have them), knives, my bow and arrows, and anything else that could chop up a zombie's head. I would gather 2 pairs of clothes, not including the ones I would be wearing at the time, my -15F sleeping bag, my boots, and a few other essentials. My dad and I would load up my sister and mom in the car, then head to upstate Canada. By then most of our supplies will be gone, so we will stop at a few neighborhood houses and forage for anything we can find. After that we would go to a near by airport, which we would then fly to Santa Maria in Europe (Why? Because in the book I am reading (2nd book of 'I am number four') they go there and it is very underpopulated) there we would take over a big building, most likely a cathedral. We would set up base and try to forage for more materials, and we would wait it out, until we here further news of the ending, or the world ends.

That is my story. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

According to this map, I am in no danger what so ever for miles.
Heres my story:

When the zombies first come it probably will be denied by most governments, but as soon as I know its true, I would go to a neighboorhood meeting and say to start building up the outside fences, and at the neighboorhood entrances barricade and guard most. Then I would go to the stores nearby and stock up on non-perishible foods for the neighboorhood. When the zombies have almost overtaken the US, I would go to some of the nearby farmers and try to get them to allow us to get their supply of food. I would then try to push back against the zombies, taking back the whole city, taking the major highways and making them safe again, then rebuild the world.