Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Give me your ZCP (Zombie Contingency Plan)
Started by [E] GACKT

One of the few threads where the longer and more elaborate the post, the more inclined I am to read it

gogogo
I would get infected as soon as possible and leave you to deal with it.
I'd lock my door
You've got to consider a long term plan, you wouldn't last long staying locked up in your home.
So far I have the defense part of my plan squared away. I have a stockpile of potatoes and carburetor cleaner for my tater gun. Since zombie's bodies are so easy to dismember, a potato could easily decapitate one. When I run out of taters, I'll just stuff zombie body parts down the barrel and use those!
Oh noes! Zombies! Take a boat to an independent island and life there for years, without zombies.
I think i will go for hours about this one. when you first hear of an Apocalypse , you want to determine how wide spread it is. keep in mind the the government will likely deny it until the end. If in your judgement it will make it to you, you want to aquire things that you will need in advance. keep in mind that money will mean nothing once the government falls. use the black market/deep web if necessary. you probably want to leave the city's those have a lot of obstacles. you can get ambushed and have less distance pick off the zombie's before you have to run. you must also keep in mind that, this is not minecraft, their are not unlimited zombie's, their are only 7 billion people in this world. eventually they will die, weather it be by your hands. or another brave survivor.

I haven't really thought further than this. if i make it to the end. my soul will rest easy.

remember pack for an armageddon.

nuclear detonation/EMP is also likely (pack accordingly)

Theirs plenty of survival strategy's that aren't PG rated that I could add to this.

-anakata
Also you have to consider people as well, Zombies aren't much to worry about, it's the people who end up going insane that you should be worried about.

In any apocalyptic scenario, no matter the cause, are the people who will try to kill you. They are the biggest threat.

YESS!! this is awesome, the place where I work is even on this map.