Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Skyblock Server Feedback and Suggestions
Started by [E] Yield

There should be more stuff in the shop like wool or pumpkin pie and the prices are a little high but other than that I love the server
I love the new additions to the market but they are pretty pricey.
Think adding Craftbook to skyblock would be a good move, make traveling skyblock island levels easier, could make some awesome things with the craftbooks redstone and . Also Automated farms are my main concern. I love having a farm but not so fond on harvesting it due to when i finished the start has regrown.
Ther server REALLY needs a hidden login the MAKE SURE people read the rules or thay can't get an island. i have had it with people stuck at spawn asking the SIMPLEST questions that are answered at spawn. there are even those who don't read the rules a server hub and they end up the worst. so if someone gives in and tell the little craps how to make an island all they do is try to brindge over to other islands even though they can't do much. basicaly the server needs a "Filtration" system for people like this i mean i have had people beging for diamonds on skyblock and if i need 20 stacks of cobble for 1 diamond i have spare they say to much work. so yeah that is my only problem with the server.
there is something being worked on to make sure new players read the rules. Construction begins soon.
There are no plans to increase sapling drop rate and preventing items from grouping up with the amount of auto farms on the server now could lead to some bad server lag. there will soon be a way for you to trade in those extra Birch saplings for cobblepoints soon,
Auto Kicker me no likey...

No Machines I'd like to build right now...

And SkyLord Title is still broken I take it? When is that going to get fixed and I was the first to 1k <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> so I'd like SkyLord #1 haha
Autokicker is not going anywhere...

I'm sure you'll think of something...

Make me a new PE in game and ill make sure you get your title.
Found that out that hard way also! My Snow Golem statue is pretty cool reminder of my error.

Figured out the tree spamming on my own, thought I was clever...

Also had GRAND plans for going to the nether. Stepped into my portal and waited...and waited...and waited...then said "well dang, this is not going to work IS IT!"

Endermen can make me just as mad as Creepers.

Skyblock is pretty hard, I like it.

Thanks for all the effort LOMANIC!

Oh yeah, how do you make glass with out sand, I need to know that

and is there anyother way other than buying to get the SADDLE?
You can make glass out of sand by cooking the sand in a furance and for the saddle i think you can get it from villager trading