Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] World Extensions?

jimbo493 wrote:
Well I have this urge to make a town/city and I really dont want to clear a forest

if you don't want to clear a forrest do one or more of these things:

-Hire someone to clear your forrest.

-Build somewhere else.

-Completely ignore the forrest and build houses as they were not there, creating a completely original place.

-Make a platform in the air or on water to escape the forrests.

Just to mention a few <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
i found a place, its grape land sio i guess im good
im gettin a little annoyed hearing that there is 'no room' there is plenty to be had if you have the patience to go look for it or go work for it...an expansion will come, there hasnt been on since 1.3 due to some other issues we are working on that are more important....and whoever said m2 needed an expansion needs to be slapped...lol...therre is NOONE there....plenty of room...plenty of space....quit griping about having to go out and look for a spot <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

im sorry for the delay on beacons....im trying to poke the dev into finishing the fixes with it...

emeralds are available at adminshop now so there is no monopoly...
Well I'm intrigued in makings. Sky city now, lol, won't happen until after grapeland
Step 1 look at world map.

Step 2 find a location that looks empty

Step 3 note the coordinates (zoom in to make sure)

Step 4 use a minimap mod or f3 to see your coordinates.

Step 5 Walk a lot in the general direction of the desired coordinates.
^^ what he said....if we expand now, we may not be able to later when some new item is released...gotta think about which way you want it more
How big can a world get?
When we expand, we don't get the new stuff, cause its just a plugin peventing you from going ot to far

sooo..we dont get the new stuff
The world is not loaded bast the border so when we expand the world it allows new items to generate in the new chunks, An example is how players can find jungle biomes but the original map was started back in alpha
Zionia or Sayomie, do you want me to create a /warp wild so players can just start building immediately, instead of walking over 3,000+ blocks to get to the edge?