Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Broly's information
Started by [E] Dobs

Richard, if you still seriously fucking friends with his ass. You shouldn't be on this server anymore...
subzero from the old days ill get in touch with him see what we can send his way
Hehe who wants to go on a road trip to spawn kill broly?
wait, what about sub zero?
I kind of see what Richard means. Wanting to harm Broly "by anyway" and now posting where he lives and all is going a bit far. Sure he was an ass, and I'm not against harassing him online, but lets not do anything too outrageous.
KingMark wrote:
I kind of see what Richard means. Wanting to harm Broly "by anyway" and now posting where he lives and all is going a bit far. Sure he was an ass, and I'm not against harassing him online, but lets not do anything too outrageous.

Fine, fine, Call off the airstrike.

~SN

hshs it only took 30 sec to find his adress, it was just for kicks
Yeah. I Know what you mean. by anyway, Don't get too far with this story. If you can get him pissed off with internet. that's it. Because actually, I'm sure he's just laughing his ass off looking at our comments right here.

Best way is just to get over it.
I think that things are going too far. Sure, what he did was wrong. Doesn't mean that one wrong thing makes him a horrible guy.
KingMark wrote:

I agree, but at the same time... he wasted hours of life of more than 50 persons. And now I have to fix this shit he left us in and Mastac729 will also have to do hours of mapping. What kind of respect does that show for the people who paid to join this server.

Im careless for him, he deserve whatever is going to happen to him. You guys might think this is just a game... but you dont really get to see how much time of my life I invest in this server...
SpaceNarwhal wrote:

Fine, fine, Call off the airstrike.

lmao