Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] February Building Contest
Started by [E] sawine

I want to enter withmy vegas home! And i ned an admintoprotect is as fastasposile o noone can sabotage me..
Lol vegas did i add to the contest to but its good
Trololol I'm going to win because nobody is following the rules (Submitting pics)
Im Joining:D
You have to post a picture of your entry.

~SN
i want to enter my house from rebelious <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> in the protections its listed as nicehouse

EDIT:

Heres a lot of pics, one+ of every story

outside

5e8f4059.png

backyard

327e8e79.png

2nd story- kitchen/dining room (sorry about torch smoke <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>)

80ba8cb3.png

secret weed garden entrance view

4d7cd441.png

secret weed garden other side (the reason it has no wheat is im to lazy to go get seeds)

51e3b29e.png

EDIT2:

Is this really only the 2nd picture entry? And this was started before the month (the first floor was done) ive added all the other stuff since

EDIT3:

Main Floor, added railings by stairs and fireplace (finnaly used some of my bricks!)

a9a6133e.png

2e5d1e14.png

EDIT4:

Basement- added the lights by TV

c7519b84.png
only half a month left!
I'd like to enter the new Espero Cathedral.

will update with pics if I finish hw before I need to sleep
I'll enter in either my mansion overlooking Brighton/Homotown or a project I'm doing in Vegas.

~SN
Can it be something that was started before February and then finished in february?

Also, does it have to be one single connective building, or are cities ok? For another example, what if say I made a University? There would be buildings not attached, parks and things like that, but its for one thing.