Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] February Building Contest
Started by [E] sawine

Yeah, I'm too bored to take this seriously so here's my entry.

Its a creeper face. Its gonna stay there FOREVAH!

20110131223616.png

I want it protected.
Will there be a contest every month cause that's be interesting.
ComanderSparklez wrote:
Will there be a contest every month cause that's be interesting.

I must say I agree, because I cannot enter this month.
Can you enter more than one thing?

~SN
Sawine,

Is it okay to be build something together? Like me, Marunde and PeMan builds a house together and if we win we share on the loot?

Thanks

//Xeno
Sawine would the great sky dungeon count for this its still in development but its gonna be huge itll need like 5 pics to show but i can give you a tour of it at woodbridge
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
Can you enter more than one thing?

No, limit of one submition.
Xenopic wrote:

Is it okay to be build something together? Like me, Marunde and PeMan builds a house together and if we win we share on the loot?

If more than one player builds it, it will be considered in the judment. Meaning you will get 1/3 of the credits. I dont know if you understand what I mean here. The whole building is going to be judged, but lets say for example you would build a 60 block high tower, and another player build a 40 block high one, but alone, its obvious he is going to have more credits for his work. That doesnt mean you have less chance of winning by doing it with 2 other players, but that it will need to be nicer than the work of one man.
kolpool wrote:
Sawine would the great sky dungeon count for this its still in development but its gonna be huge itll need like 5 pics to show but i can give you a tour of it at woodbridge

If its built and finished during february only.

Edit: Dont post whore this thead, posts are going to be deleted.

will this be every month or not. i'd like an answer plz......thx
ComanderSparklez wrote:
will this be every month or not. i'd like an answer plz......thx

We will see how it goes this month, judging by the amount of popularity it gets, and we'll see for next month(s) after.
Also wondering :

Can the friend I'm trying to win the Membership for, can he help me?

~SN