Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] BROLYMAXIMUM And his little minions.
Started by [E] NotThatStrange

Dobs wrote:
NotThatStrange wrote:
Brolymaximum is an abuser. He was spawning items for Unverify such as bow, arrows so they could spawn trap me. (i would respawn and die instantly). And it all started because I wanted to look at their castle and help them. And Brolymaximum was calling me names, and acting very immature. I hope this gets dealt with because it is stupid having your admins abuse their power.

It's a temp server, They're just having fun, Just tell Broly that his way of having fun is Annoying you. He'll probably stop <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>. We don't want mad people.
Hahaha.

Good joke.

~SN

Drupe wrote:
although its a temp, that does get annoying. just log off a bit, broly wont stop for anyone <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

or join forces with another modmin and wage war

Again, I didn't kill him. I had nothing to do with whatever "my minions" were doing to him. Idk why he's blaming me for this.
I'm jealous of these "minions"

Could I please be one? :3
This entire thread is retardacious. My IQ dropped several points by reading the first page. So you were killed on a temp map? So what? Stop whining about it and move on. It's not like any of that is getting saved later on anyway lol. Pretty pathetic that you have to make a thread about some people killing you, when the solution is smack dab in front of your face. Log out, play some SP for half an hour, an hour, come back, walla. No more death and destruction! yay! Now you can continue building pointless things that will be turned into dust when the old map is back!
Draednar wrote:
This entire thread is retardacious. My IQ dropped several points by reading the first page. So you were killed on a temp map? So what? Stop whining about it and move on. It's not like any of that is getting saved later on anyway lol. Pretty pathetic that you have to make a thread about some people killing you, when the solution is smack dab in front of your face. Log out, play some SP for half an hour, an hour, come back, walla. No more death and destruction! yay! Now you can continue building pointless things that will be turned into dust when the old map is back!

Remember that time you sent a letter to Sawine because I killed you twice in the temp map?
Because that was abuse of admin powers, not because you were just killing me. You TP'd me to you and murdered me several times, not twice but at least 4 times that i Can remember, and thats not just killing, you were using your powers as admin to kill me. Some privacy there sawine, telling everyone about problems I PM you about. Real professional.
Quote:
Some privacy there sawine, telling everyone about problems I PM you about. Real professional.

I have some privacy, do you think he wouldnt figure out what happened when I warned him about it ?
luis2123 wrote:
I'm jealous of these "minions"

Could I please be one? :3

if you want to be his minions you need to have a stalker shrine of him
Draednar wrote:
Because that was abuse of admin powers, not because you were just killing me. You TP'd me to you and murdered me several times, not twice but at least 4 times that i Can remember, and thats not just killing, you were using your powers as admin to kill me. Some privacy there sawine, telling everyone about problems I PM you about. Real professional.

Don't blame Sawine. You told me you were going to talk to him about it. Then he talked to me about it. I'm not an idiot. And I killed you twice. I tp'd you to me to make you fall off of my pikachu pixel art. Then we ran around with bows. Don't forget to give credit to the other people killing you.
jpkoushel wrote:
I'm not an idiot.

Could have fooled me.