Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] BROLYMAXIMUM And his little minions.
Started by [E] NotThatStrange

Brolymaximum is an abuser. He was spawning items for Unverify such as bow, arrows so they could spawn trap me. (i would respawn and die instantly). And it all started because I wanted to look at their castle and help them. And Brolymaximum was calling me names, and acting very immature. I hope this gets dealt with because it is stupid having your admins abuse their power.
whats the deal? he just killed you church (redvsblue) deals with dieing why cant u?
NotThatStrange wrote:
Brolymaximum is an abuser. He was spawning items for Unverify such as bow, arrows so they could spawn trap me. (i would respawn and die instantly). And it all started because I wanted to look at their castle and help them. And Brolymaximum was calling me names, and acting very immature. I hope this gets dealt with because it is stupid having your admins abuse their power.

It's a temp server, They're just having fun, Just tell Broly that his way of having fun is Annoying you. He'll probably stop <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>. We don't want mad people.

NotThatStrange wrote:

Really, its a temp server, so doesn't matter much anyways, and dying isn't so bad. If you lost anything inportant, you can ask someone to give it to you.
Quote:
whats the deal? he just killed you church (redvsblue) deals with dieing why cant u?

Love that series!
No, i dont think you understand what they were doing

I would click respawn then die and again and again. Who in their right mind would think that is 'fun'?

They did that about 10 times then denied it.

Quote:

Love that series!

i like caboose and simmons
Let me clarify that for you, I called you notthatgay while i was asking who you were. One name, and that's it. And i never did anything else so idk why youre being negative towards me. I never killed you, etc. And lol at my minions. I was spawning for them because its a temp and we're allowed to. No abuse here.

EDIT: Oh and i wasnt spawning them arrows or bows to kill you. I spawned them arrows because they said they wanted to protect the castle. Kthx.
I started rofling as soon as I saw the thread name.
its a temp strange
although its a temp, that does get annoying. just log off a bit, broly wont stop for anyone <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

or join forces with another modmin and wage war