Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown on Politics
Started by [E] dead [1]

KneeHeadToe wrote:
Basing your knowledge off youtube videos, aye? He hasn't done much, except, you know, creating 4.5 million jobs.

Presidents dont create jobs. Busineses create jobs. I dont say this to defend Rmoney, I think both candidates are utterly incompetent, but because Im sick of seeing politicians use statistics that they had little to infuence over to prop up their campaigns.
Romney only care about rich people. Sooo kinda impossible for him to win.
Madster wrote:
KneeHeadToe wrote:
Basing your knowledge off youtube videos, aye? He hasn't done much, except, you know, creating 4.5 million jobs.

The point of that video, was to show that, the plans he had when he ran in 2008, are the exact same thing, he has doen little to nothing. And what he has done, either got worse, or is crap. Deal with it.
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
Give Romney a chance? No thanks, I do not want him in office.

I have no problem with people who are religious as long as they respect my beliefs. Romney however doesn't respect my beliefs and is trying to force his religion down the throats of all Americans who believe differently.

Heck, America would've probably NEVER been started without the Protestants, who left England because of religious persecution!

This country was founded on the belief that everyone is born equal.

But apparently it only applies to While, Straight Men. Because Women, The Coloured, and those who aren't heretosexual still face injustices to this very day.

I think I'd be better of in England, sitting on a couch eating Lays Brand chips (And other chip brands run by Lays) with Danni.

How old are you again? 13, right? I remember when I was 13, my parents told me what THEY thought was right. I didn't give a rats tale when I was 13, and if I did, it would be the opinions that THEY told me.

Most parents do do that. I can tell you now, that president obama, or Governor Romney could care less on 14 and under's political views, only because they have years until that group can vote.

Actually no, my father and I argue constantly about the election, He's Pro-Romney and I'm Pro-Obama, and I'm trying to persuade my mother to vote for Obama because she isn't into politics. I read the news, I watched the debates. I know my stuff, and I don't hate everything about Romney, nor do I love everything about Obama.
Idellechi wrote:
Madster wrote:
KneeHeadToe wrote:

The point of that video, was to show that, the plans he had when he ran in 2008, are the exact same thing, he has doen little to nothing. And what he has done, either got worse, or is crap. Deal with it.
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
Give Romney a chance? No thanks, I do not want him in office.

I have no problem with people who are religious as long as they respect my beliefs. Romney however doesn't respect my beliefs and is trying to force his religion down the throats of all Americans who believe differently.

Heck, America would've probably NEVER been started without the Protestants, who left England because of religious persecution!

This country was founded on the belief that everyone is born equal.

But apparently it only applies to While, Straight Men. Because Women, The Coloured, and those who aren't heretosexual still face injustices to this very day.

I think I'd be better of in England, sitting on a couch eating Lays Brand chips (And other chip brands run by Lays) with Danni.

How old are you again? 13, right? I remember when I was 13, my parents told me what THEY thought was right. I didn't give a rats tale when I was 13, and if I did, it would be the opinions that THEY told me.

Most parents do do that. I can tell you now, that president obama, or Governor Romney could care less on 14 and under's political views, only because they have years until that group can vote.

Actually no, my father and I argue constantly about the election, He's Pro-Romney and I'm Pro-Obama, and I'm trying to persuade my mother to vote for Obama because she isn't into politics. I read the news, I watched the debates. I know my stuff, and I don't hate everything about Romney, nor do I love everything about Obama.

Im not saying that it happens to all younger ones. I'm just saying, most of the time, it does.
Whoever said Obama created 4.5 million jobs is incorrect. You need to Fact Check that. Also for someone to say Romney only cares about rich is wrong lol. Listen he wants to appeal to the rich so they bring or keep their businesses in America rather than over seas. So then people can have jobs. Government can't create jobs and shouldn't. They were meant to protect us and thats all. Now days we have government right under our nose it unbelievable. You know in San Fran they passed a law that kids couldn't have toys with their kids meal unless they had apples or milk in their kids meal. Why is the government controlling hat we eat? Or just like the Fountain drinks in NY. Im voting Romney cause he has an amazing track record in the Economy From being a successful business owner to getting things done in Massachusetts. Obama is not equipped to getting this country back on track, and frankly his economic team hasn't stepped up to the plate.
Im going to stay out of this debate, as it seems most people my age have already made utter fools of themselves.
You go Holysmokes!!! Couldn't a said it better myself!
Im locking this, this thread is going downhill fast.