Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown on Politics
Started by [E] dead [1]

So... What has obama done again..?
Basing your knowledge off youtube videos, aye? He hasn't done much, except, you know, creating 4.5 million jobs.
Give Romney a chance? No thanks, I do not want him in office.

I have no problem with people who are religious as long as they respect my beliefs. Romney however doesn't respect my beliefs and is trying to force his religion down the throats of all Americans who believe differently.

Heck, America would've probably NEVER been started without the Protestants, who left England because of religious persecution!

This country was founded on the belief that everyone is born equal.

But apparently it only applies to While, Straight Men. Because Women, The Coloured, and those who aren't heretosexual still face injustices to this very day.

I think I'd be better of in England, sitting on a couch eating Lays Brand chips (And other chip brands run by Lays) with Danni.
PokemonGardevoir wrote:

I have no problem with people who are religious as long as they respect my beliefs. Romney however doesn't respect my beliefs and is trying to force his religion down the throats of all Americans who believe differently.

Heck, America would've probably NEVER been started without the Protestants, who left England because of religious persecution!

But apparently it only applies to While, Straight Men. Because Women, The Coloured, and those who aren't heretosexual still face injustices to this very day.

I think I'd be better of in England, sitting on a couch eating Lays Brand chips (And other chip brands run by Lays) with Danni.

There are no Lays in England, they are called Walkers.
I would vote for Obama-Biden 2012 this year... if I was of age.

Reasons Why- Romney, in the beginning seemed like a nice Moderate-Conservative person, but, recently he, his running mate Paul Ryan and the Republican Party have shifted radically to the right. He wants to bring back the Bush-Era Policies that dug us into this hole America is in, and will dig us further down. His stance on women's rights is atrocious, suggesting that we overturn Roe v. Wade and that the embryo has more rights than the mother herself. A vote for Romney means an administration and cabinet full of the people to whom he has proudly catered for years. Romney’s foreign policy advisors consist mainly of people from the Bush administration who lobbied in favor of war. He also suggests that Obama has done nothing in the past for years, where as Obama has moved America forward, and Romney wants America to go back.
PokemonGardevoir wrote:

Pokemon, I believe that person deserves their beliefs and that Religion should not be a political issue, don't you agree?
MLK Jr. wrote:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
Pwnmaster wrote:
PokemonGardevoir wrote:

Pokemon, I believe that person deserves their beliefs and that Religion should not be a political issue, don't you agree?
MLK Jr. wrote:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

I do agree, but unfortunately beliefs do have impact on society. It's human nature. As long as there are people who disagree there will always be a conflict. There will always be wars. There will always be discrimination. Its a flaw of the human brain's way of thinking, and i doubt it will be fixed any time soon no matter how hard we try.
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
Pwnmaster wrote:
PokemonGardevoir wrote:

MLK Jr. wrote:

I do agree, but unfortunately beliefs do have impact on society. It's human nature. As long as there are people who disagree there will always be a conflict. There will always be wars. There will always be discrimination. Its a flaw of the human brain's way of thinking, and i doubt it will be fixed any time soon no matter how hard we try.

Unless we cause the Apocolypse if Mitt wins...
Coffeey wrote:
PokemonGardevoir wrote:

There are no Lays in England, they are called Walkers.

29592724.jpg
KneeHeadToe wrote:
Basing your knowledge off youtube videos, aye? He hasn't done much, except, you know, creating 4.5 million jobs.

The point of that video, was to show that, the plans he had when he ran in 2008, are the exact same thing, he has doen little to nothing. And what he has done, either got worse, or is crap. Deal with it.
PokemonGardevoir wrote:

How old are you again? 13, right? I remember when I was 13, my parents told me what THEY thought was right. I didn't give a rats tale when I was 13, and if I did, it would be the opinions that THEY told me.

Most parents do do that. I can tell you now, that president obama, or Governor Romney could care less on 14 and under's political views, only because they have years until that group can vote.