Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown on Politics
Started by [E] dead [1]

As you all know.. right now the fight between Romney and Obama is on Days left ..

So guys .. Who do you think will win .. and who are you voting to ?
Romney OR Obama
honeybooboo for president
Grifff wrote:

tumblr_mcy9idUvpw1rcn555o1_500.jpg
Grifff wrote:

husbandy...you have failed me...

/divorce Grifff

Btw, I voted Obama.
I'm not American. I'm Canadian. But personally, I support Obama. He's the president that must now pick up the peices of what Bush did. It isn't his fault America is as it is currently, and yet people blame him.

It seems people need a scapegoat in order to not feel guilty in this day and age :\
If Obama does'nt win... i don't know what the world is coming to... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Anyone but Romney.

Romney will crush the middle class (Which my family is)

Romney doesn't support Gay Rights (I'm still undecided but I have LGBT Friends)

Romney doesn't support Teachers having tenures (Which my mom has)

Romney doesn't support Teacher Unions (Im not sure if I mom is in one, but I'm sure at least one of her friends at work is!)

Romney doesn't support a woman's right to choose abortion (What if something does happen? You can never know)

President who lets his religion get in the way of political promises and decisions = BAD IDEA.

What's Next? Teaching Creation Science in schools?
I truthfully don't like either of them. Though, I currently think Obama is going to win, or at least get the majority vote in my town, especially since a lot of people in my town have come to not like the Republican party after Rick Perry tried to run for President.
Statistics show that after an economic crisis, that president will not be re-elected. That is, unless the country is in war.. ..which America is not.. ..soooo...
May not be Obamas fault but he took the responsibility...he's had the house and senate..Still hasn't solved any problems..Gave obama a chance, need to give some one else a chance