Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Town Claim - Tiny Town
Started by Unknown User

You can take my house in tiny town, thanks for asking and be good with the town.
Thanks gibv

Forum message update:

BARNEY626

Nov 3, 12

hello,

i am currently trying to claim the town tiny town. i believe you own a house in that town.

my claim relys upon the fact that no one will be negetivly effected by my claim. this means i need to ask you if:

1) you are actually still living in tiny town

2) if you would be unhappy to see the town be claimed

3) if you are unhappy about my plans for the town.

my plans for the town are as follows,

demolish all structures in the town unless someone wants to keep thier town ( but keep in mind large wooden houses will be built around it) then flatten the land and build large wooden houses on it.

i would prefer not to keep ANY buildings from tiny town to keep the theme of that area in tact. so if anyone is still living there, i will happliy give them a free, new home in my city, savage (/warp savage) when the houses are ready. i hope anyone who is still living in tiny town will see this as an opotunity to upgrade from thier old home to a new better made home.

if you own a house in the town but are not activley using it please tell me so i know i can demolish your house.

if you are unhappy to see the town claimed by me then please say why and we will try to make a compromise to make both of us happy.

i was not able to find all the resedents here on forums, so if you know thier forum names please tell me and i can main them this message. the people i was not able to mail are:

dandube48

and

tinkiewinkie

please reply to this as soon as possable as it is important to the claim of this town.

savage city is a very active and expanding town that will be glad to welcome new resedents such as yourselves.

the link to the land claim thread is here

and i hope you are all understanding and helpful in this time.

thanks for reading, BARNEY626

jayams

Nov 3, 12

Reply to user · Kick

Im banned, do what you want U can do whatever u like to my stuff, hoe u enjoy building stuff there

danielv10

Nov 4, 12

Reply to user · Kick

I'm fine with it, with you letting me help you build the new town and have a brand new home their.

BARNEY626

Nov 4, 12

thanks guys for the quick replys it really helps, if i can gett everyone checked off this list means i wont have to wait 6 months to see if anyone who doesnt reply is inactive

thanks

drew7459

Nov 4, 12

Reply to user · Kick

I think I want to keep it and still claim it.

BARNEY626

Nov 4, 12

drew what do you mean?

BARNEY626

Nov 4, 12

your not happy with me claiming the town?

gibv

Nov 5, 12

Reply to user · Kick

Yes, go ahead and build on tiny town, just make it a nice town and you can destroy my house. Enjoy the town!

BARNEY626

Nov 5, 12

thanks gibv

btw if anyone wants a house in my city please ask here, so i know

danielv10

Nov 7, 12

Reply to user · Kick

I would like a house and would like to help build cause i have some ideas

BARNEY626

Nov 7, 12

danielv10,

i will be happy to supply you with a new house, would you like it to be pre built or would you like to build yur own?

also would you want one in the city district (stone) or resedential district (wood)?

as for helping it depends on your skills and stuff. we should try to meet in game to talk, im UK time btw

danielv10

Nov 8, 12

Reply to user · Kick

Ok cool So ya i would like a pre built house and i can supply you with some wood too if you need but I would like to have a stone house too and im in usa btw.

BARNEY626

Nov 8, 12

Ok,

Right now we are re building and so when I have houses available I will get you one.

danielv10

Nov 8, 12

Reply to user · Kick

Ok hey

BARNEY626

Nov 20, 12

So by now I am guessing anyone who hasn't answered is either away or inactive, that's a lot of people...

If anyone knows the whereabouts of anyone and is able to tell the to contact me I will be grateful

-

Amazed I got so many responses! But some people still haven't replied yet.

It's been about a month, I think we can deem them inactive?
I know that dwidriver has not been on in ages and the last time I actually saw him in game was in February. 1oliverbear was banned in April I believe and declined to make an appeal. Tinkiewinkiebags' profile is also Tinkie now. Since this info pertains to the request I wanted to post it here. Some of the others I have not seen in awhile but

I don't know their statuses.
Krank1232 does not really play on this server anymore she plays on her cousin's server. I dont know if this helps but i post anyways (i hope you get it)
thanks guys, that does help alot <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Im going to go ahead and grant this request you have contacted a good majority of the town. The remainder of the residents can either have "you" refund their items or grant them access to a house that is comparable to what they had.

If you accept these terms let me know and I will take care of the area.

For others reading this:

This was a special circumstance where he was blocked on all sides from expanding within our rules. This decision in no way changes current land ownership requests!
i accept those terms.

i will try to keep items in separate chests, but i can't make any promises and i will defo be able to give them a better house than they had.

thanks italy <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

i just need to be added owner to the region and then have ALL cprivates removed. please can you not take anything out of the chests cos if they want a refund i have to get the items you took :/

again, thanks alot italy for the help.