Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Immortality vs mortallity
Started by [E] Paulosaurus

Do you realize that even matter itself has a half-life? And when that time comes, everything will just be gone.

And goggert the "chicken" would have first started as a single celled microorganism. So technically it came first.
XxCrialxX wrote:
Mortal, because if the earth would explode. You would be the only one who survived and float around in space 24/7

>implying the earth can implode
Maybe I'm not real.
BROLY MAXIMUM wrote:
Mortal. I'd rather not be around when the sun supernovas, light molecules all reach their half-life, etc. Being immortal would be fun for like a week.

WHA?? Best firework show ever! Being immortal would be fun until after that happens.
Being immortal doesnt automatically shut down your nerve receptors. You'd feel everything. And while youre in space, you'd be suffocating endlessly. Go put a paper bag over your head, and once you start needing air, imagine that feeling but for endless decades. Not fun.
are you crazy that would be insanely fun! if you where a masochistic
i believe the question is : Immortality as in you are unable to die or Immortality as in you are unable to be harmed.
drupe immortality means that u never die right then if u cant die u will not die from bad wounds aka bleed o death sooo immortality goes both ways
hahahahaha drupe i like your sig
Immortality does NOT go both ways. You can still be harmed, meaning if you get chopped in half, you are fucked. You will feel that pain 24/7. If you get in a car crash, sure, you will be able to go pick up the other half of your face, but that doesnt mean you wont feel it. This thread had potential but has just become retarded bullshit.