Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Immortality vs mortallity
Started by [E] Paulosaurus

YW.
Mortal. I'd rather not be around when the sun supernovas, light molecules all reach their half-life, etc. Being immortal would be fun for like a week.
I would rather live, than never die. Makes the value of the time spent so much better.
Moar Knowledgez and you can pick up friends every now and then.

i.e. Adoption + making loooove
Draednar wrote:
This is a perplexing question, if you stay mortal, you are nothing more than a minuscule dust mite on the miserable thing we call a planet, but you live and die with all your friends and loved ones. On the other hand, if you choose immortality, your friends and family slowly rot away into the ground, have your memories fade into the depths of your mind as you become senial and slowly lose your mind, and years become weeks, weeks becomes days, days becomes hours, hours becomes seconds. Soon your wife of fifty years becomes that chick on spring break that you slept with once and snuck away in the morning, your favorite dog that you grew up with for your first twenty years of life becomes that one stray dog you saw once and felt bad for, at least for a few seconds. You are always on the run and hunted by mankind, persecuted as a monster who must be destroyed. Constantly changing identities and location, always on the run, until the endless void swallows you up, or you are hit by something that would normally be a mortal wound. Immortality doesn't mean immunity to pain. If you get chopped into pieces, you will constantly feel that pain. If you get stabbed in the head, you are still a vegetable. There is nothing left to live for. |

There is no right or wrong answer to this, just like the chicken and the egg. It is an opinion that changes constantly, and never ceases. That is how I feel about this, and that is how I shall feel until it is possible to live forever.

Actually the egg is first because you eat eggs for breakfast and chicken for supper.

The chicken evolved from a much smaller life-form. Somewhere along the line, that species began laying eggs. So theoretically the chicken came first.
WELL if you really look at it, it says what came first the chicken or the "egg "so what must come first is the "egg" because it does not say what came first the chicken or the "chicken egg" people just assume that were talking bout' chicken "eggs" but that is not the case. BUT the chicken could still come before the "egg" but in my personal opinion im pree' sure that were talking about a prehistoric egg thus meaning the egg did come before the chicken <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Well, the chicken came first.. You see, notch added the chicken before the eggs were added..

Therefor, the chicken first, then the egg..
BROLY MAXIMUM wrote:
Mortal. I'd rather not be around when the sun supernovas, light molecules all reach their half-life, etc. Being immortal would be fun for like a week.

do you realize how scary that is
Mortal, because if the earth would explode. You would be the only one who survived and float around in space 24/7