Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Really.....
Started by [E] Nabakaron

Why the hell cant you even talk anymore....
Why the hell you gotta rage? I've tried to be helpful.
PkmnMewTwo wrote:
to let u know the zombie server is griefer allow

^^^Helpful

Telling me to play on the main when I didn't have that option when I first came back and had already started to make something in the world I had access to.... Not helpful.

I am also assuming with all the changes that they removed the protected areas, the protected chest, and the warps I had. *Thumbs up* Awesome!
I suggest you re-read my posts and process the information I provided with your brain, since it essentially says the same thing - using full sentences and proper grammar.

To avoid the conflict your aggressively argumentative (and disrespectful) historical posts show that you thrive on, I'll ignore you now.

87L5x.png
It doesn't say essentially the same thing as griefer allowed at all. Being irritate that you can't even TALK anymore isn't something you should respond to with such an argumentative reply. Love that you try to put it on me when I am expressing the irritation of having months of work vanish when I stopped playing without even knowing it then come back to get griefed. You must be a very apathetic person in real life.

Please just stop trying to "help" if you think that is what you are doing. I posted on here to get some mod help (which thanks to PhmnMewTwo I don't need) not be told to try the world that I couldn't even get on at the time and then be argued with.
Also, as PkmnTwoMew has shown, these thread is dead so please don't feel the need to leave any more comments or catchy pics with name calling in them.
Check out where I linked info regarding the World Hub and how to use it. Then read where I told you that there's NO protection without using precious stones, and recommended that you Google it. You had an aggressive and bad attitude towards someone who was attempting to help. It's cool tho, I'll make sure this is my last post on your thread. Good luck.
You had to have to last word, huh?

Wow....

Fine, I'll play
Odarus wrote:
Check out where I linked info regarding the World Hub and how to use it.

Nothing to do with being griefed
Odarus wrote:
Then read where I told you that there's NO protection without using precious stones, and recommended that you Google it.

http://web.minetown.net/wiki/index.php?title=Zombie_Chunk_Protections
Odarus wrote:
You had an aggressive and bad attitude towards someone who was attempting to help. It's cool tho, I'll make sure this is my last post on your thread. Good luck.

You said I was raging when I was upset I couldn't even chat. You called me a douche in your pic. YOU have been more aggressive and disrespectful then anyone in this post, how do you not see this?
Guys. be mature. Naba, just ignore it. Did you get your answer? (yes) Leave it at that. Odarus, Walk away. No need to get mad over one small thing <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Just be nice to each other. Dont have a flame war. Its completely irrelevant and a waste <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
"To avoid the conflict your aggressively argumentative (and disrespectful) historical posts show that you thrive on, I'll ignore you now." -Odarus

POSTING IN A TROLL THREAD.