Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Really.....
Started by [E] Nabakaron

I get on after not being on MC for a long time and it turns into some weird portal area where I could only go to a world with zombies.... which is cool but then I can't get the permissions on chest to work and I am pretty damn sure Starr_stealer took 2 chest and a crafting table out of the base I had set up.... So WTF? I keep seeing messages about taking the permissions out of the map but I come back after Monday and they are still there. What the hell happened to minetown and why did someone steal 20 diamonds, 3 sets of enchanted diamond gear and a ton of other random stuff like 2 dragons eggs, a stack of bread, etc etc? Anyways, hes base is up a ladder at the spawn and he was the only one on when I was working on mine.
You sure you went to /server main ?
That wouldn't work

(I think the server might have been down at that time? I saw a post about it on the main page and when I tried to go to the portal it said main worlds down)
You can purchase protection blocks , but without them I believe you are not protected on the Zombie server (a 16x16 is 10k MTC).

Read this post for info on the server hub - you can do /server main to get back on the Main world.
Are you talking about the sponge for 5,000?
Yes, but I thought it was 10,000. Read those signs surrounding it, and Google 'minecraft precious stones' if you want to know more.
The signs that says they removed the protections? The constant messages from the server saying the same thing? And yet.... they stole my stuff and put it in THEIR protected chest >.<
Can you post the message you are seeing here? I was enjoying the Zombie server the last couple days too, and I am under the impression the ONLY way to protect stuff is to purchase protection blocks(sponges).

Also, I believe the Zombie server is a work in progress at this time. If you are interested in playing Minecraft in the more traditional format, I suggest you join us on the main server. You can protect chests with a command, and have land protected with a PE on that server.
to let u know the zombie server is griefer allow
that is a lot of signatures pkmn