Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New donations perk Idea
Started by [E] jeremythewiz

This thread is kinda going nowhere, as Zio pointed out this was discussed a fairly long time ago and denied. Flying has also been discussed and that's just absurd - we're a survival server.
I know. I posted the old flying thread. THIS IS ABOUT SETTING MULTIPLE HOMES. When we get some more poll posts I will send this to sawine
jeremythewiz wrote:
It has a bit of lag but its not horrible. Thats the server with inbetween 150 and 300 people on and about have of them fly. (I am not advertising I am just proving a point)

Edited post. Yes that was advertising and you are extremely lucky I am not forum banning you.

Do not advertise again or i'll woop you.
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> Its there fault for not believing me. I will remove that comment
DanniDorrito wrote:
jeremythewiz wrote:
It has a bit of lag but its not horrible. Thats the server with inbetween 150 and 300 people on and about have of them fly. (I am not advertising I am just proving a point)

Edited post. Yes that was advertising and you are extremely lucky I am not forum banning you.

Do not advertise again or i'll woop you.

hahhahhahahaha
Its you guyses fault. You made me. You kept on saying I was lying
Jeremy,

You posted the IP. Its your fault. Anyways as stated before its a survival (vanilla) server. Maybe for the Main 2 They might do that. But thats up to sawine and staff.
seeing as this is goind off topic now, im gonna lock this. The perk discussed at the begining of this post has already been closed. Ideas are good, but lets not harp on each other and compare certain servers.

/locked