Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New donations perk Idea
Started by [E] jeremythewiz

I come from servers with usually 300 people on and flying is a 10 dollar perk. There is no lag. But sawine has said he doesnt want flying so :/
Tell me more about these servers that have consistently 300 people on with no lag ^_-

With such lax rules as $10 fly, I'd be surprised it's still going :L
Flying really doesnt lag up servers unless its 300 people flying at the same time.
i will point out that private warps are convenient but when going out in to the middle of nowhere and constantly having to annoy the mods by having them moved is at a disadvantage.

as for those server's that have a $10 dollar fly i have seen more than one and their is little lag... they rent server space and they restart every 3 hours in order to reduce lag. however their is NOT 300 people on those servers... and i would also like to point out that minetown is a close comuntiy and a friendly peaceful place when you get on you feel like you know everyone and it makes it easy to make friends. we can be just as happy without fly in fact it may be better. besides flying beats the purpose. it makes it too easy.
The ability to have more than one home has been coming for a while now. I'm not sure when it will be released, but hopefully soon.
I hope you know this is a SURVIVAL server and not a nooby server where you spend 100$ to cheat almost every item. Its ment to play the game mostly vanilla, and it causes alot of lag, there are no servers with 300 dflying people <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Thats why we will not add a fly perk.

Multiple home is a nice idea, i heard about it allready more then 1 time.
Yeah, it's already in use in the PVP server, not sure why not in main though!

Could have different numbers of homes for different donator levels!
jeremythewiz wrote:
I come from servers with usually 300 people on and flying is a 10 dollar perk. There is no lag. But sawine has said he doesnt want flying so :/

tumblr_m57dphWG3P1rrxrtto1_400.gif
lancefortier wrote:
flying beats the purpose. it makes it too easy.

This.
Setting multiple homes would be awesome! I really need that xD

I like, just don't want to make private warps for every little thing- I just don't think a home i'll use temporarily (For example, a mine or traveling in the wilderness) deserves it's own private warp.
It has a bit of lag but its not horrible. Thats the server with inbetween 150 and 300 people on and about have of them fly. (I am not advertising I am just proving a point)