Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New donations perk Idea
Started by [E] jeremythewiz

I like the Idea of putting a thing so you can have more then one home if you donate. What do you guys think.
Wouldnt that sort of be private warps? An EXISTING donator perk?
wont happen. we have private warps already for $20 donations. We have discussed this exact thing several dozen times if ya look back in the older suggestions.
Yeah, that's what im saying, i have private warps and im content :3
Yeah. but then you have to keep thinking of diferant names for your Private warps. Why wouldent we do it. There really arent enough perks in my opinion. If there where better perks I would donate more.
You could create warp names like:

/warp xme1

/warp xme2

/warp xme3

For private warps that act as multiple /homes.
until all the sexy warps are gone to put numbers after
Well, donating really isnt even about the "perks". Those are just "thank-yous". Donating is something more, it is contributing to the server,

and helping keep it going. It shows dedication to the server, and it helps with the costs of running it (Which im sure are high)

Yes, perks can serve as a means of motivation to donate, but as the donation page says, its not about the rewards.

In my opinion, i like what we have. And in your case, better to have what we do than to get nothing at all.
all my personal warps are z# lol...have been since i joined
I feel Stathve makes the best point here <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

We are ultimately donating to help out the server we love, not to get stuff on the server, which would be real world trading (ew).

All yo perks are simply ways of saying thanks for being so kind.

Similarly, a guy stayed AFK in my trap for several hours, expecting nothing. I was shocked by his selflessness and paid him 23,000MTC <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Sure, I'm all for getting new perks but that one you've outlined isn't really radically different from privvy warps.

I'd say that if you need something to 'inspire people to donate', it'd have to be brand spanking new n shiny.

I'm all for 5 minutes of flight, with 30 mins cooldown, to be honest, for $300 donators. But that's another thread, another opinion.