Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Griefer Day Idea
Started by [E] GammaGames

whats hamachi? And if im admin of it, could u use inv edit to add stacks of tnt to my inv in-game?
Gamma hamachi let's you host a server without portforesing and crap just youtub it there's heaps of videos showing you how to make one I takes like 4 minutes seriously I made one for me and a friend a month or so go
where do i download hamachi? Im so confused...
I think this is the right link I'm not sure https://secure.logmein.com/hamachi.msi
ok, i got it. Do i just download the minecraft normal server (from notch) since i dont care about griefing? I set up my network (Jesse MC Server if you want to join) but how do i connect this with Minecraft? Im gonna go to youtube for help now...
Yeah probably best if you youtur it I could explain how buy it would take a while lol
get the craftbukkit server and run it, works quite well and other than kits everything we had before the update is ported, except craftbook, they even have broly's carpet now
Hamachi takes a little set up, but it's essentially creating a fake Local Area Network, tricking your computer into thinking everyone in the Hamachi room is on your Wifi/network, essentially. I'm not completely sure how to run it for minecraft as I haven't done it myself yet, but there are tutorials explaining how if you Google "How to run a Minecraft Server with Hamachi".

Edit: This makes sense, durr:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1013&t=35032

From,

Chris.
Used this for Gmod a while back.

I was't actually running the server though. So not much help there.

Jsut make sure to turn of the Hamachi network when you're done or you won't be ablke to get internet access.
Eissaye wrote:
Used this for Gmod a while back.

I was't actually running the server though. So not much help there.

Jsut make sure to turn of the Hamachi network when you're done or you won't be ablke to get internet access.

Not true. Although it opens vulnerable NetBIOS ports which you can get hacked via.

I used to use it to run a garrys mod server aswell as to play cracked games online with friends. Worked a trear mostly.

There's also tunngle which is better but like, german