Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Using forcefield?
Started by [E] xgamer888

I will agree to these terms.

Does holding down the "attack" also apply to cobblestone generators? Not where it's clicking repeatedly, but just holding it down? Once again, with this it only really works while you have a pick, punching cobblestone is horribly ineffective.

Can users run Spout for client verification?

I would very much appreciate that you update the rule page so that others know that "Auto swing macro's" are against the rules. I would have never done this if I had known, and it could have saved us all some stress and time.
if you are physically useing the swingarm key <holding down the mouseclick or whatever key you set it at> it is perfectly fine. The only issues are if you macro the keyhold as that gives players a distinct advantage. When AFKing, you shouldnt be able to physically do anything (other than say, let a spawner trap run, or let a farm grow due to the chunks being active.)

punching cobblestone is so much fun though XD especially when you want to beat someone over the head with it when it finally breaks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

I will be making sure it is clarified in the rules here in a bit...i realize it is a bit vauge in this specific topic, but thats a good thing about this case, it helps us work out the small glitches in our setup so the server is overall a better place.

No need to worry over this anymore. Ill unban you thursday when i log in.

/locked