Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I find it sad really ....
Started by [E] Zaber25

ChadR wrote:
Dobs wrote:

The one who built too close or inappropriately over us

Yea Rebels are stupid lol

Actually, you don't understand. You are the one who's "stupid"

It's a rule of commen sens wich you doesn't seem to understand. When you started building you were able to see my walls. You could walk up on them in about 5 seconds. That maybe means you are too close from my buildings. But you did not care and kept up building. If you are taking it personal, and calling us stupids, it's the proof you are getting targeted. Caus you are not the one i was talking about. I was talking about this sky capitol over Atrum.

I guess by saying Rebels are stupid you are calling Me and Sawine stupids. I don't know whos doing the wrong move in this. Putting a mod and an admin against you is'nt the better choice....
Dobs wrote:
ChadR wrote:
Dobs wrote:

The one who built too close or inappropriately over us

Yea Rebels are stupid lol

Actually, you don't understand. You are the one who's "stupid"

It's a rule of commen sens wich you doesn't seem to understand. When you started building you were able to see my walls. You could walk up on them in about 5 seconds. That maybe means you are too close from my buildings. But you did not care and kept up building. If you are taking it personal, and calling us stupids, it's the proof you are getting targeted. Caus you are not the one i was talking about. I was talking about this sky capitol over Atrum.

I guess by saying Rebels are stupid you are calling Me and Sawine stupids. I don't know whos doing the wrong move in this. Putting a mod and an admin against you is'nt the better choice....

We couldnt see your walls until you expanded right on top of us.

Also I've never heard of someone protecting something thats not theirs and was not requested. You did this two times.

So you are claiming rebelius is not mine ? The first time it was sawine that protected my place. Sorry if it did not think you were bright enough to build right next to my buildings.

You act like i'm the one in fault here, Can't you just admit you built too close from Rebels/Rebelius ? We always have been there. Since the first day of the Rp Servers. Sawine worked hard on building that place. Than he built those Redstone thingys. Then i built my coliseum and flatenned a whole lot of land. After this I built the first section of my walls. And was already getting ready to expand. But I saw a genius built right next to my town. Wich made me mad, but I accepted it cause they were not causing problems. But now you are debating on a point that is meanless. I've been there longer than you've been, I've invested way more in rebelius than you did in CHAD LOLLLLLLL. More time, More mats, More Architecture, More ppl living in it....

It's maybe because it's time for me to leave this server, because it seems like it's crowded like ppl like you, Who never do anything, and are always right. They have the right to build everywhere, to do anything they want and to disrespect other ppl.
Dobs wrote:
So you are claiming rebelius is not mine ? The first time it was sawine that protected my place. Sorry if it did not think you were bright enough to build right next to my buildings.

You act like i'm the one in fault here, Can't you just admit you built too close from Rebels/Rebelius ? We always have been there. Since the first day of the Rp Servers. Sawine worked hard on building that place. Than he built those Redstone thingys. Then i built my coliseum and flatenned a whole lot of land. After this I built the first section of my walls. And was already getting ready to expand. But I saw a genius built right next to my town. Wich made me mad, but I accepted it cause they were not causing problems. But now you are debating on a point that is meanless. I've been there longer than you've been, I've invested way more in rebelius than you did in CHAD LOLLLLLLL. More time, More mats, More Architecture, More ppl living in it....

It's maybe because it's time for me to leave this server, because it seems like it's crowded like ppl like you, Who never do anything, and are always right. They have the right to build everywhere, to do anything they want and to disrespect other ppl.

Even cody agrees that we built far enough away from rebelious, then you decided to EXPAND right next to us. you could of expanded anywhere else but you decide to do it right next to my base. I would be fine with it until you through a hissy fit because you dont know how to properly protect areas, and decided to protect OUR whole base so we couldn't even build.

Also, you could of told us to move the first day we built it and we would of moved. But now you waited 2 weeks for when our base was complete? Oh, and what gives you all the land?

Also if you are leaving, goodbye.
ChadR wrote:
Dobs wrote:

Even cody agrees that we built far enough away from rebelious, then you decided to EXPAND right next to us. you could of expanded anywhere else but you decide to do it right next to my base. I would be fine with it until you through a hissy fit because you dont know how to properly protect areas, and decided to protect OUR whole base.

Also if you are leaving, goodbye.

My personal oppinion is just that he only got your version of the thing. He did not know when i Started to etablish there and when you started to etablish there. There is about a week of differences. My first section walls were already done. The only thing that pisses me off is that You never asked me if it was ok to build there. Wich i would have asked you nicely to please not build there but you did it without asking knowing there was a city building right next to you.

So when i decided to expend I did the same as you did. I did not ask. Final point. And then you are blaming the "lack of protections skills" on me while The first time, it was actually sawine who Protected the area. I guess cody will probably stay away from this debate cause he don't want to get on either 1 side, but still. I Should build a big floating city over your base. To see how you react. That's basicly how i see it.

Anyway, i'm going to sleep for now. I'm not sure about leaving for now, but im thinking about it. At least on the server i'm looking for, There is a rule in wich you have to ask people around where you build before you build. Otherwise admins will take action.
Sorry chad, but dobs has a point. I never saw Rebels early in construction, but I know what you mean. I moved into Crescent in its early stages, and watched them expand. Its the same thing as me building over the expansion bit (Before the expansion is built), but I'd probably get owned and have to remove my building.
Speaking of floating city's over bases. Has anyone seen atrum lately? It is ruined because some moron decided to built a huge cobble slab 100x100 over top. When there is PLENTY of room on the map in other areas. It should be torn down and it is not nice to look at. WHY? just why did it have to be built over atrum?
I want to see that actually. It must have been a pain to build.
A pain to look at when I /warp to my friend bjc's beautiful town.
Yeah, it's pretty awful looking, giant floating slabs look terrible in the first place but when they are over an existing city it just doesn't look right at all. That's something I tried to avoid with Float by building it out away from everything else and making it aesthetically pleasing to an extent, learning how to build circles and layers going up and down, it came out pretty nice, imo.

From,

Chris.