Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I find it sad really ....
Started by [E] Zaber25

Are you part of that 75%? hmm?
WallRunner wrote:
Yeah, it's pretty awful looking, giant floating slabs look terrible in the first place but when they are over an existing city it just doesn't look right at all. That's something I tried to avoid with Float by building it out away from everything else and making it aesthetically pleasing to an extent, learning how to build circles and layers going up and down, it came out pretty nice, imo.

From,

Chris.

You been under Float City?

Monster heaven D:

3 of each mob D:

Gackt wrote:
Are you part of that 75%? hmm?

Calling me stupid is not an argument if you are doing it witought explanations.

But anyway, I Might have gone too far on arguing, maybe due to the fact that It was late last night when i did this. Long story short, Next time somone build something "close" to an already claimed, or builded territory, Ask if you can. I Have nothing personally agaisnt ChadR, I just did not like the fact that he built next to me... I was wrong by misprotecting the place, but he's calling us (the rebels) Stupid for a misunderstood. Because in first place, I was not talking about his incident. I Was talking about Sky capitol, then I just explained my point that all of this was caused by the fact he built too close of us. That's it. For now, If he does'nt bother us, We won't bother.

Finally, i got rude too because things like that happen everyday, and i'm really tired of this behavior from different people.

I hope we can get this cleared out between me and ChadR. nothing personally, seriously.
Nor does it require an explanation, it was obviously a question.
Gackt wrote:

Obviously a question that is meant to be use as an insult.
Dobs wrote:
Gackt wrote:

Obviously a question that is meant to be use as an insult.

exactly
TEFAlpha9 wrote:
WallRunner wrote:
Yeah, it's pretty awful looking, giant floating slabs look terrible in the first place but when they are over an existing city it just doesn't look right at all. That's something I tried to avoid with Float by building it out away from everything else and making it aesthetically pleasing to an extent, learning how to build circles and layers going up and down, it came out pretty nice, imo.

From,

Chris.

Monster heaven D:

3 of each mob D:

That's Skycity, Draed's place, Float City is Southeast of the spawn way past Rebelius, since it's built over water there's no mob spawns underneath.

From,

Chris.
Only problem with floatcity, is its all cobble.

My texture pack makes it look better, but still <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

~SN

And why would you keep everything on you?

Thats a sure-fire way to lose everything and start over.

Buy vault(s).

~SN
Just hide your stuff or make some effort to make it protected

I find vaults made of furnace are a pain in the ass to break through if you haven't had your place protected. That's what I did.

Just make a safe place and protect it. Put mud on the chest. Easy.

For the longest time all my valuables were just under a random block in my place, nobody found them

Unless faggy invisible texture types play >_>

and
WallRunner wrote:
TEFAlpha9 wrote:
WallRunner wrote:

From,

Chris.

Monster heaven D:

3 of each mob D:

That's Skycity, Draed's place, Float City is Southeast of the spawn way past Rebelius, since it's built over water there's no mob spawns underneath.

From,

Chris.

I see. I was just running around and saw it so I assumed. I agree with the cobblething though.

The thing is with giant floating towns, everyhting underneath it is pitch black ><