Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I find it sad really ....
Started by [E] Zaber25

Better to use obsidian.

~SN
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
Only problem with floatcity, is its all cobble.

My texture pack makes it look better, but still <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

~SN

Well, cobble looks like stone bricks with my texturepack now so it's not bad, I hesitate using smooth stone because it looks like unfinished drywall with this pack, lol
TEFAlpha9 wrote:
WallRunner wrote:
TEFAlpha9 wrote:
WallRunner wrote:
Yeah, it's pretty awful looking, giant floating slabs look terrible in the first place but when they are over an existing city it just doesn't look right at all. That's something I tried to avoid with Float by building it out away from everything else and making it aesthetically pleasing to an extent, learning how to build circles and layers going up and down, it came out pretty nice, imo.

From,

Chris.

You been under Float City?

Monster heaven D:

3 of each mob D:

That's Skycity, Draed's place, Float City is Southeast of the spawn way past Rebelius, since it's built over water there's no mob spawns underneath.

From,

Chris.

I see. I was just running around and saw it so I assumed. I agree with the cobblething though.

The thing is with giant floating towns, everyhting underneath it is pitch black ><

Yeah, which it why I built float over the water, closer to ground level, and on some platforms I've added lighting to make it look nicer (going to do this for all soon)

From,

Chris.

I dare you to go down there at night. It's like a rave down there with all those monsters.
Yeah it's pretty fun when you're carrying around all your gear and just happen upon it by accident and get molested <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

From,

Chris.
The one who are continuatly trolling us

*coughMrPiggycough*
WallRunner wrote:
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
Only problem with floatcity, is its all cobble.

My texture pack makes it look better, but still <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

~SN

Well, cobble looks like stone bricks with my texturepack now so it's not bad, I hesitate using smooth stone because it looks like unfinished drywall with this pack, lol
TEFAlpha9 wrote:
WallRunner wrote:
TEFAlpha9 wrote:
WallRunner wrote:
Yeah, it's pretty awful looking, giant floating slabs look terrible in the first place but when they are over an existing city it just doesn't look right at all. That's something I tried to avoid with Float by building it out away from everything else and making it aesthetically pleasing to an extent, learning how to build circles and layers going up and down, it came out pretty nice, imo.

From,

Chris.

You been under Float City?

Monster heaven D:

3 of each mob D:

That's Skycity, Draed's place, Float City is Southeast of the spawn way past Rebelius, since it's built over water there's no mob spawns underneath.

From,

Chris.

I see. I was just running around and saw it so I assumed. I agree with the cobblething though.

The thing is with giant floating towns, everyhting underneath it is pitch black ><

Yeah, which it why I built float over the water, closer to ground level, and on some platforms I've added lighting to make it look nicer (going to do this for all soon)

From,

Chris.

Then i salute you, sir.

Also long quote is looooong.

Should make pressure pad note blocks for the mosnters to run around on, then it would be a rave <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>