Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I find it sad really ....
Started by [E] Zaber25

....I've been working on Prismadis and I log on yesterday to find all my Ingots, my diamonds and obsidian gone... Note Prismadis is going to be made out of obsidian (temp name till I come up with something better.)

So yeah all my valuables are gone.
If you dont buy a special vault from the admins, Keep it all on you. I have yet to leave most valuables behind >.> well til now that I have a protected place to store them
I work near lava in the mines I find.
Plus I find no point in it I shouldn't have to have pay for a vault that would lose its purpose when I finish Prismadis
Zaber, if you still need obsidian, I can try to get some for you. I am struggling with keeping up with diamond but I'll try and help.
Merrykig wrote:
If you dont buy a special vault from the admins, Keep it all on you. I have yet to leave most valuables behind >.> well til now that I have a protected place to store them

*coughFAILcough*

~SN
Well whoever took all my diamonds got 24 diamonds so I could have helped you that problem but oh well I'm logging off for the night.
How is it fail? If your not going to pay but you dont want people griefing, thats what I did for the longest time. Just because you cant help but fall and die 24/7 while you play isnt my fault. all my areas are close to some form of warp, or I play with a friend close by incase of lava. Definately not my fault if your not careful there Space.
I found it sad. Seems like 75% Of the server population is Stupid.

BTW. Im not talking about you. I'm talking about the ones who stole you.

The one who griefed all of us

The one who built too close or inappropriately over us

The other ones who stole us

The one who are continuatly trolling us

The one... Who made the gameplay not enjoyable at all.

Thank you to all.
Dobs wrote:

The one who built too close or inappropriately over us

Yea Rebels are stupid lol