Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Other Games] Pokemon MMO
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

i got 2 dratini but i gave one to a3
Saw this in the pokemmo forums, anyone who knows pokemon well will find this just as hilarious as I did. Its a genuine question too!

"hello,

i want to EV train my machamp but it has 2 fight moves when i did fight move against ghastly it sais this does not affect the pokemon the same with strenght and my earthquake always fails... what goddamn move DOES affect the ghastly..."
DanniDorrito wrote:
Saw this in the pokemmo forums, anyone who knows pokemon well will find this just as hilarious as I did. Its a genuine question too!

"hello,

i want to EV train my machamp but it has 2 fight moves when i did fight move against ghastly it sais this does not affect the pokemon the same with strenght and my earthquake always fails... what goddamn move DOES affect the ghastly..."

Oh dear T.T

Someone needs to explain type strengths and weaknesses to this guy >.>

And abilities by the looks of things D:
Άᶁḁ₥ wrote:
DanniDorrito wrote:

"hello,

Oh dear T.T

I really cant tell if he's a massive troll or a complete tard.

He knows about EV training but not how physical or special attacks work? o_O
I saw a shiny! .....But A DUMB TRAINER HAD IT..... :banghead:
DanniDorrito wrote:
Άᶁḁ₥ wrote:
DanniDorrito wrote:

"hello,

Oh dear T.T

I really cant tell if he's a massive troll or a complete tard.

He knows about EV training but not how physical or special attacks work? o_O

Maybe a little kid? I wouldn't feel offended that the kid doesnt know much about Pokemon, Game has changed since we were kids... A moment of Silence for the children today who wont have those awesome moments we had.