Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Post A Pic
Started by Unknown User

Sorry for the slight spelling mistake but what does being a girl have anything to do with aggreing to your point??
Its that you said King. King is male? and my name is spelt right there for you >.>
Again im sorry Its late where I am.
@Jp, I would avoid it if I were you. I don't talk down to people, you just take it that way. It might be me though, being the eldest of seven, I tend to take control a lot... sorry if I come off that way to anyone.

@Dobs, read the first post pl0x

@Merry, if that is sarcasm please let me know, sarcasm isn't the easiest thing to detect on the internet.
Draednar wrote:
@Jp, I would avoid it if I were you. I don't talk down to people, you just take it that way. It might be me though, being the eldest of seven, I tend to take control a lot... sorry if I come off that way to anyone.

Nice excuse.
Dobs wrote:
Richardcatman. That makes you a gay fag.... Nothing cool in there.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
CatMan wrote:
Draednar wrote:

Nice excuse.

Didn't I just apologize for sounding that way to anyone? Wasn't an excuse, was an apology. Why do you troll people catman? What's your excuse? Does it make you feel better about yourself because you are a huge nerd who lives in his mom's basement? Does it make you feel empowered to bother and annoy others? Why are you such an asshole Catman? Do you have an answer?
LOL @ you guys fighting 24/7

I also lost the game.
Just defending myself because they won't shut up...
XxCrialxX wrote:
LOL @ you guys fighting 24/7

I also lost the game.

LOL

I mean not that it matters.