Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Post A Pic
Started by Unknown User

funny3.jpg
Draed, you're a dick and a failure of a troll.

My younger years as a member of the KGB:

26579_1284011899090_1193893563_30705896_2293000_n.jpg

Well, I guess I'll be the first Real Girl to post a pic of myself up here.
I'm not attempting to troll... I just dislike CatMan to a very large degree. Almost as much as slug. I'd shut up before you find a spot on my shit list too. Now, will you shush and stop attempting to make me angry?
Excuse me? Do you believe that I am going to try hard to avoid your shit list? You talk down to people, treat people like shit, and still manage to come out on top by playing the victim. I despise people like you.
Richardcatman. That makes you a gay fag.... Nothing cool in there.

And what about you drae? You start a thread that the goal is to put picture of yourself, but you don't put a self picture. That's a fail...
Dobs, he wont until he gets 30 others to. He's a loser and he just wants to make sure hes not the ugliest Geek out here ;P but sadly I think hes not going to get that chance. :3 Everyone is Pertier than him!
Merrykig wrote:
Dobs, he wont until he gets 30 others to. He's a loser and he just wants to make sure hes not the ugliest Geek out here ;P but sadly I think hes not going to get that chance. :3 Everyone is Pertier than him!

I actually Won't say my Opinion on the reason he doesnt put a pic, Caus that would create a big immature debate.
Well said merryking!!!
Robert.. You must not have looked at my pic. If you look, you will see a GIRL well a woman anyways, it's Kig. not King. But thank you for agreeing with me, and Dobs, I'm just buggin around. If all hes going to do is be a hypocrite to what people put on a silly little forum post, (especially themselves) well he deserves it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> Everyone should get along >.> nothing wrong with anyone on here.. unless they are giant griefing stealing Bums <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>