Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Alder's Most RANDOM Questions for the Minetown Community
Started by [E] Alder

Dog's are far the best.

Cat's kill birds and heaps of other shit that are native to different countires. When a cat gets lost it usually becomes wild. When dogs get lost the usually get seen by pep's and they try to catch it and bring it to an animal shelter. If it was a cat people would just think it was out again and going to go back to it's house. Well they were wrong

Can u teach a cat to play dead, NO, Can u make it talk, NO, can u make it fetch a ball, NO, can u make it give u high fives and shake hands, NO, Can u play with it with out getting scratch marks, NO. Can a dog do all of the above. YES.

My point is I hate cat's and love dog's. That is because we have a stupid neighbour who let there cat out and it killed my bird and takes shit everywhere in our backyard.

P.S by talk i mean make an animal sound.
Death_Sn1pa I have a cat that can do literally most of those things, the only thing that I cant get her to do is play dead, she freaks out. I'm a cat person XD

Another question, you can still answer the cat vs dogs one, what is your favorite country?
HolySm0kes wrote:
Irethena wrote:
I love BOTH. My Sophie kitty is such a good girl, I love her to bits.

I grew up with Samoyed dogs, love how fluffy they are. I will own both cats and dogs for life, yo.

YOUR'RE NOT ALLLOWED TO LIKE BOTH <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f608.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":evil:">:evil:</object>

I like both too, dogs are playful and energetic. Yet they are a pain in the ass to train, and to teach them where to take a dump and piss. They're fun to take to the park and play with, play fetch and train them to do tricks.

Cats on the other hand a calm and smart, I've never had to teach a cat where to do it's business, it just magically knows! Cats are good for when you're feeling ill. You can sit down and pat them without them licking your face like it's the best tasting thing in the world.

If I had to choose, I'd choose Catdog. :3

CatDog.jpeg
favourite country is Australia cause i live there mate.

On the dog/cat note

which one came first the cat or the dog?
XxDEATH_SN1PAxX wrote:
favourite country is Australia cause i live there mate.

Best Country Evar!
hmmph... cog or dat? Ima go for bone instead of noth!

Kudos if you get me! LOL

Jokes!!!

Hmm I like Cats better, dogs are too smelly most of the time =P
I have to say cats cause they basically take care of them selves v.s. on the other hand having a dog is like having an additional kid to take care of... my cat can also fetch tin foil balls... my cat also plays dead (but not on Que) it also sleeps on my bed every night <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Favorite country= Wales!!! because ima from there mostly :3 like 68% <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Another vote for Australia!
blackdust79 wrote:
Favorite country= Wales!!! because ima from there mostly :3 like 68% <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

mother-of-god-meme.jpg

The man likes Wales T.T

From the perspective of being there since I was a lil toddler of 4 years old, I have no idea why you like it >.> It is the boggy marshy farmland of Britain, full o' nationalism and bad accents that sounds like they sat on a frog, plus they speak a language only spoken in 2 countries worldwide.

I...dislike...Wales, living there or not D: