Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Alder's Most RANDOM Questions for the Minetown Community
Started by [E] Alder

So I decided to make a thread for my more random questions. As you've probably guessed, my questions can range from the disturbing to the just plain wtf. So let's see who responds and gives any interesting answers.

Cats vs dogs, are you a cat or dog person?
I know this answer may shock everyone since the Internet is mostly cat videos but I like dogs more than cats.
Alder wrote:
So I decided to make a thread for my more random questions. As you've probably guessed, my questions can range from the disturbing to the just plain wtf. So let's see who responds and gives any interesting answers.

Cats, I've grown up around dogs and cleaned up after them far too much. Cats are just cleaner, generally smarter imo, and far funnier to mess with. Also they eat less.

When it comes to cleaning, Litterbox > Backyard.
OkiFool66 wrote:
Alder wrote:

Cats, I've grown up around dogs and cleaned up after them far too much. Cats are just cleaner, generally smarter imo, and far funnier to mess with. Also they eat less.

Last time I checked, when i had my cat (was stolen) he was very filthy a pissed everywhere, we tried ages to train him when he noticed "okay then, ill pee in the litterbox then in luggious' rollerskates"

didnt end the best way =/
Luggious :3 wrote:
OkiFool66 wrote:
Alder wrote:

Last time I checked, when i had my cat (was stolen) he was very filthy a pissed everywhere, we tried ages to train him when he noticed "okay then, ill pee in the litterbox then in luggious' rollerskates"

didnt end the best way =/

Ok, from your description of your cat, I'm amazed someone would steal it. Just seems like far more work on their part for a shitty cat.

Bear in mind there are also shitty dogs too.
Im a dog person, Even in the event at cat or dog pisses everywhere...cat piss just makes me want to shoot child. Female cats always seem to be pretty pissed off. Dogs are way better you can take them to the park and they get along with other dogs...They will swim with you...Playing fetch with a dog 10 x more fun!...I guess for me I dont mind cleaning up after a dog in the backyard just because 2 secs later i can wrestle with the dog xD.
Dafuq, I r not dog person, just so you know, as superior as dogs seem I believe with our 9 lives, my people can take over the animal kingdom...welcome to the planet of cats

And just if you missed it, I r not dog person

PS: ima dog person and I have a shweaten bread.
Dogs have owners.

Cats have staff.

I also often dress up as a dog for Halloween, Christmas...breakfast...

Anyway, yes, dogs for me.
I love BOTH. My Sophie kitty is such a good girl, I love her to bits.

I grew up with Samoyed dogs, love how fluffy they are. I will own both cats and dogs for life, yo.
Irethena wrote:
I love BOTH. My Sophie kitty is such a good girl, I love her to bits.

I grew up with Samoyed dogs, love how fluffy they are. I will own both cats and dogs for life, yo.

YOUR NOT ALLLOWED TO LIKE BOTH <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f608.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":evil:">:evil:</object>