Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal- EVANandREID
Started by [E] evboi

i know drae, just trying to make a joke <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
evboi wrote:
OK bye then... forever. Oh and Broly remember you arent me so there no point sying how I felt/feel

Actually there is a point. If i never would have caught you, you wouldn't be sitting there going "wow, i'm really sorry i stole this sponge. I better go tell the admins what i did and return it". You're sorry because you were caught.
hm. Look back at this. Look at how responsible and sensible broly is. Unless he is some kind of government agent, he cannot act that well. I kinda believe his story about being drunk. I say allow him back as donator status.
I would agree with you happyworm if he hadn't planted richard and hacked xxcrialxx. at this point there is no way he can get by on the 'i was drunk' excuse
Ah.... So he hacked crial... Is IT pissed? Yeah..... But what do you mean by he "Planted" Rich? oh wait.... It was about him promoting rich ay.... mhm....
yeah he made richard into a admin without the tag so he could join in the banning incident. I just hate when things have to go this way over people who are immature