Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal GoldenGM
Started by Unknown User

If thats the case why did you say: If you would just admit it instead of making stuff up, i'd let you back on.

You made my believe i could get back if i would admit i did something wrong, then said i could not because i lied before.
i was referring to your ban appeal, claiming you didn't do it. It wasn't a "be a big boy and admit you did wrong" type of deal. I'm done explaining myself to you.
My opinion may not seem important, nor appropriate to you, but goldengm is a wonderful, helpful guy who respects his fellow players and is always helping out around and about. This ban quite shocked me when I read what had happened but in honesty I believe this is a one off thing and that I have witnessed goldengm diconnecting and reconnecting quite a lot due to lag.

I hope you can unban him and let this hole thing go,

Evan <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Breaking into a room of a building which someone worked VERY hard on, and attempting to steal their diamond and gold isn't helpful, nor respectful. And it isn't his lag, because he admitted to trying to steal the valuables.
I admitted so i could just play on.
That isn't how it works. You can't just grief purposely to gain profit, make up stories when you get caught, then after telling many lies, FINALLY admit to it when you realize your lies don't work and then expect absolution for what you've done.
This is why minetown can't have nice things.
Added a poll on the first post.

The community will decide on your ban.
Thanks Sawine!
Nate wins poster of the day,

And I've sided with broly.