Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal GoldenGM
Started by Unknown User

Dear Brolymaximum

Could you please unban me,

I was checking out the colloseum, unfortunately i couldnt find a way into the room so i dug in the ceiling, i can repair the damage done, then you accused me of mining the thrones, i might have accidently mined it because of the lag (im on a really laggy pc atm). I'm really sorry. I just want to be a citizen of minetown, i just enjoy views.

Greetings GoldenGM

EDIT BY SAWINE:

Since i cant decide for myself and wont over run an admin decision. I decided to make a poll. And since i can only make it on the first post, i had to edit your post. So i will let the people decide if you deserve another chance.

there is a hole in the side (which i'm not sure if you did or not), the hole in teh ceiling which you mined into, and a CLEAR entrance right behind it. You wouldn't have broken the gold AND diamond blocks because of lag. They take multiple hits beefore they break, which then shows up on griefalert. If you would just admit it instead of making stuff up, i'd let you back on. But you can ask cody or another admin, because I don't think liars and griefers should be in teh server. Oh yeah, and just because you can't find an entrance doesn't mean that you can just mine your way in. That in itself is griefing.

Copied from the grief thread...

I got a diamond AND gold grief alert. I came to check out it, goldengm was inside dob's coliseum room (with the gold/diamond) and there was a hole in teh ceiling he had dug through (which he filled up when he saw me and i confronted him). I asked him why he was breaking them. He said he just wanted to see the room, because he couldn't find a way inside. Then he said he wanted to " see the view ". Then he said that he never broke any gold or diamond because they were probably protected and he didn't want them anyway. He was lying about it and just being ignorant for making up stories of what he was doing. Bottom line, he broke in to take the diamond/gold. I told him to appeal, and banned him.
Ok, im sorry i tried to mine the delicious gold and diamond, im also sorry for the ceiling i will repair it if not already done, about the other hole, i dont know who did that was already like that...
So NOW you're admitting it?
I guess <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> , im really sorry, you may perm ban me if you see me doing stuff like this again...
Well now its official that you were just blatantly and arrogantly covering up what you've done. My position still stand, you can ask another admin.
I stopped lying and admitted but now its clear that i was covering up so i should wait for the rest of the day until there finally another admin comes? Please just let me in, i can prove im not a bad guy.

BROLYMAXIMUM: If you would just admit it instead of making stuff up, i'd let you back on.
Yes, which was back then. After countless times you FINALLY admitted it. You only admitted it because you were cornered and had no way out. End of discussion. Wait for someone else.
Not trying to be whiny, but my last day of vacation and i have to wait for another admin, just let me in it wont happen again.

I will repair the damage.
Should have thought about that before you purposely broke somebody else's gold and diamond. You know the funny thing is, if you would have admitted from the start, right when i caught you, that you griefed and apologized, I would have given you a warning. Feeding me B.S. stories, repeatedly, did nothing but hurt your cause.