Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hmmm, I want to build a big building
Started by [E] Chris :D

Thats the Reg-Vader corporation building or the Burj Espero. on the world map it looks bad though cause we've done way more work since that picture was taken. Come check er out when the server is back up!
world map was updated today ya know.
Yea i know but come look and you'll see the differnece
Mr.Flip wrote:
GammaGames wrote:
O.O Make that huge chest, filled with a bunch of litteler chests!

and fill those chests with even smaller chests! and then fill those chests with even smaller chests! and then fill those chests with even smaller chests......

Inception.

Yo Requiem.

I have a proposal...

Your name seems like a very tryhard MLG pro GBplayer xbox scrubby quickscoper high roller guy.

I have a pro MLG GB team we call x808hAweNZkiLLuHz808x and were currently ranked 900,000 out of 900,000 on the ladders, so you kno were good.

I roll 3's gb mlg variant rules on cod4,5,6,7,2,2.5,and 1. My 2 friends i play with r really good n hold steady .08 kd ratios. Also, if you look at our cumulative KD ratio, its .002. Our win ratio is .02, and our accuracy percentage is 2%, almost 3.

Our GB's are:

XX itZ sHoTTzEr XX

zziDikSmaSh808zz

iTz x GaLiLiLiL

like i said were the lowest rank MLG GB TRYHARD MLG VARIANT team and we need 1 more game in order for us to get kicked off the bracket. as a part of our gb team you need to use famas's ak's and snipers only otherwise youre a noob kid scrub who sucks and should be on the lowest ranking gb team. o wait das us. k talk to me later.

This post is purely for comedic purposes. iTzx Requiems name just reminds me of those stupid gbtryhards that play on cod on consoles and s**t.

Go build a house.

Out of dirt.

Hello there, iTz x Requiem.

Theres no way you should be joining NERDYtimmy's gb tryhard mlg variant halo 3 octagon 1v1 rust quickscoping team.

My GB tryhard points detector gave you at least 4 points since you have:

1. iTz

2. x

3. fancy word attached that relates to music which will scare other people since it is fancy and they know you mean business.

in conclusion, please join my gb tryhard mlg variant halo 3 octagon 1v1 rust quickscoping team, we have 1 member (me) and my K/D has to be at LEAST 0.02 cumulative. My accuracy is higher than nerdy's (4%), almost twice as high as a matter of fact, and as of late, my team is ranked 899,999 out of 900,000 on the ladders.

This post is purely for comedic purposes. iTzx Requiems name just reminds me of those stupid gbtryhards that play on cod on consoles and s**t.

Build it bro
Oh yeah, just remembered i could change my name, this account was made ages ago ahaha
Chris :D wrote:
Oh yeah, just remembered i could change my name, this account was made ages ago ahaha

You lost my respect.
NOOOO YOU JUST LOST 4 GB TRYHARD POINTS!!!!
Oh QQ