Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Everyone blames me :( (sorry if it dosen't fit in this category but....)
Started by Unknown User

Helge, kick CP3000 out of your faction and it will be OK. He duped on three accounts then bribed us to get back in, (which, WORKED. SELLOOOOOUTS!!!!) and seems an all around douchey person
hey, 80$ is no stingy bribe
But it is still a bribe. It's not like we couldn't take his money and run. I wouldn't really mind it if Cody hadn't SPECIFICALLY SAID "we will not unban you for donating money". I really do hate hypocrites, no offense Cody.
Guys, you're forgetting that Draednar is an all-around mature, likable person who is also in a respectable position of authority on the server. Obviously we should listen to him more.
jpkoushel wrote:
Guys, you're forgetting that Draednar is an all-around mature, likable person who is also in a respectable position of authority on the server. Obviously we should listen to him more.

Lolololol.

~SN
you'll reconsider when sawine persuades you with his awesome accent <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
xD
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
jpkoushel wrote:

Lolololol.

~SN

I LOL'D HARD.
Why is it so funny lol?
Dobs? Um That guys has three accounts. He got em from his friends (Sorry if i respond late)