Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Everyone blames me :( (sorry if it dosen't fit in this category but....)
Started by Unknown User

I don't know why but for some reason some ppl are mean because sebbe009 duped (I am a leader of the faction Ateam wich contained lots of duped items from him). They troll me and bully me (I'm not saying that I didn't troll them cuz I did after they were mean). I'm sad. It's so annoying. If it continues then I'm out.

EDIT: it was probably an exaggeration to say bully but still

EDIT 2: He got banned anyway.
Hang out?
These guys annoy me so hard
Um these guys are on minetown
LOL just nvm
I know but they troll me on the chat it's so annoying
Disband ATeam, all your problems will be gone :\

~SN
Come on man, we're all...Okay well, most of us are mature people around here.

Stand up for yourself or ignore it. If you have problems with people, settle them. Don't go whining to everyone that you don't feel you're being treated with enough respect. Do something to earn it. And your faction, which consists mostly of people who have been banned for griefing, stealing, and duping isn't helping you.

I guess you guys are right I might quit Ateam
The image i see from you. Is the leader of the dupers team. Your whole base was duped. Looks to me that you the one who started the act. So to me you look like a duper.

Plus after relfection. Helge007, Calee008, Theothername i dont rembmer 009, Johan010.... Looks pretty much like all friends from same place.

Cp3000 who bribed... I think that those 3 ppl who got banned are more like friends than 3 accounts to 1 person.