Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown's shrinking
Started by [E] jeremythewiz

Minetown is slowly getting smaller. Fewer and fewer people are playing on it. I think we should all take some time to go and advertise the server any way we can. If you have a youtube channel then mention Minetown, make a yahoo answers question advertising the server, go on Facebook and advertise it.

There are a ton of ways we can do it so lets team up and help Minetown out.
The best way you can help out is by voting.
And yet the server is still shrinking. I think we should go out and each do a little bit of advertising.
While a little mention in a youtube video, telling your friends on facebook, recommending your friends is prefectly fine, do not, and I repeat, DO NOT, spam minetown's IP/website on ANY other server. If we find out you're going on a different server and you're spamming for Minetown, while we appreciate the enthusaim to help the community, this is not a good look for minetown and will not be tolerated.

Like Matt said, vote, tell your friends about us, etc.
I know a lot of people use the voting glitch to just get the free credits. I don't like the idea of going and getting banned on other servers either.
The server isn't totally shrinking. In fact, I've been seeing more users online each day! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> Voting has decreased ever since Votifier got involved, which is one reason that we don't have the amount of members on the Main Server as we did ~6 months ago.
The only reason we are seeing more members is in my opinion is that 1.3 was just released. Besides it can't hurt to advertise the server a bit.
Summertime causes a drop in membership sometimes. Other servers are probably experiencing the same issue. I had the same issue on a forum years ago with members. Happens every year.
As i am one of the few that can remember last years summer on minetown, i can tell you that exactly the same thing happened. Decreasing members happens every year when its summer. The server will get a member boost when it becomes autumn again, becouse people dont go on vacation and are outside all the time anymore.

8x8johan-
If you want to help contribute to minetowns popularity then you know what the best thing you could do? Vote

Yes thats right, vote properly as much as possible and you will be doing your bit to help minetown to keep going. Its that simple <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Vote in the mornings, vote before bedtime, vote when you get a chance to use the internet, vote while you are having a poo.

Now feel good about yourself for helping minetown x