Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator issues
Started by [E] jeremythewiz

When making claims, it is advised to back those claims up with proof. You retain the right to say we are abusing our power, but if you expect any action taken against the involved parties, I would advise posting screenshots, or reporting the staff via minetown.net/staffreport.

I would advise you to message the Staff Managers, regarding the finer points of this conversation, so a resolution will be found without people trashing this thread.
Thanks soccer. I might do that but I just wanted to raise awareness with this post
I fully agree with Hayden here. also about the asking to be put in the jail, as you said, "mods are here to do PE's and ban griefers", but they also want to enjoy building and exploring the server, as well helping new players, not to do useless things like sending someone to jail to see what its like. ive been there (stupid me, posting on someones ban appeal when i first started. had to spend an at least an hour in a 4x4 tube filled with cobwebs and a lava pool at the bottom. log out and the hour starts over again) and you would just be asking to be taken right back out again because its boring in there.
I understand it was a stupid request but I was bored and I wanted to see what it looked like.
I don't mean any hard feelings against any staff members though. Some have flaws but they all do there job well.
I am locking this thread because it is specifically intended to incite fighting and cause disruption. If you have legitimate claims against staff (which includes proof), please use the staff report form that isoccerplayer linked to; we take the reports extremely seriously. Otherwise, follow the rules if you don't want to worry about bans / jail / mutes. It's really just that simple.