Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Populus Atrum
Started by [E] bjc825

BTW if people start QQing about us not having structures i was working on mine but i started after the 17th so its not on the map and i was going to build more in our area.
Lol nobody said a thing about Populus Atrum. Your land is about the same as Espero (Though you are more France-shaped)
Thats it a French flag lol
skully13 I will give you some members to help with making the wall as soon as we build a majority of the capital and also I want to set up a quarry somewhere in the western area of our land so we can get alot of resources and no we will not have the french flag as ourr faction flag.
But I like the French <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> oh how about a Belgian flag! (jk)

lol anyways, I can work on both the Quarry and the Wall. I do very large Quarries on my singleplayer maps. (20x20 - 64x64)
zabon since people are thinking about making a train system so I would like to make 2 quarries maby larger like 40x40 one for the populus atrum and the other for the train system also I need someone to manage the quarry and make sure there arent any problems

Edit:we also need alot of cobble stone for my palace idea
when ever the sever is back up tell me what you need and i will get to it but his waiting is killing me
Instead of a French falg, you could keep with that theme and just use a solid white flag. AKA The other French flag..

Aryios wrote:
Thats it a French fag lol

Sawine has something to say to this.

Eissaye wrote:
just use a solid white flag. AKA The other French flag..

Good one lol
bjc825 wrote:
2 quarries maby larger like 40x40 one for the populus atrum and the other for the train system

Awesome, I'll get right to it, I see the server is finally back up.