Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Populus Atrum
Started by [E] bjc825

Hello you have arlready talked to my one friend Aryios about joining you and that we have our mine in your base so i would like to tell you that we have all decide that we would like to join the faction.

for ideas about the capital there is a very good location on the north east side of the island near the water and if you ever need i can devote at least 2 hours everyday or more and i could help build or dig whatever you need plus in our mine we have lots a resourses.

hopefully the sever will be back on soon so we can get to work i hope talk you soon man.
skully13

I look forward to seeing you on the main server helping build our capital. I think it would be a very good idea to make our capital by water so we might later expand or possibly make a dock and have ships. I think that would make the capital look very good. And as for your time we may need that much time from a few members to help clear vast amounts of land of trees since it is in a giant forest.

regards

bjc825

leader of the populus atrum
I believe that once we are in game we should build a perimeter wall around our lands.
Zabon wrote:
I believe that once we are in game we should build a perimeter wall around our lands.

Too much work, and it would create conflict.

~SN
I dont think that we will make a wall around our territory right now because we dont have the resources right now but we will most likely make some sort of markers around our land

and narwhal I dont think you should decide what my faction should or shouldnt do

regards

bjc825

leader of the populs atrum
I'm not, I'm giving my input.

~SN
In addition, I thought you meant for all factions to make a boundary.

~SN
No no no, I meant around our lands alone, once we are all settled and know exactly what our borders are.
I think that our faction should have a flag of some sort so if you have an idea make a picture or something and post below

please try to make it out of useable blocks (ie not diamond or gold blocks or adminium)
me and aryios have the resoures to start a wall and we could easyly get alot more when needed but we would not be able to make this wall with just 2 people. this would take the help of all of us.