Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Populus Atrum
Started by [E] bjc825

Populus Atrum faction:

we have 10 members currently

leader: bjc825

members: chompzone, william22, Evilchibiiggy, aryios, skully13, IamM3, Xpknight, Aromasin, mikeliskewl

our capital will be in the northern area of the continent that the spawn is on.

type /warp atrum to go to our capital.

If you would like to join post your name in this thread at the moment we are accepting anyone who wants to join since we are very new.

this is the land we will inhabit.
Hey bj, it's Evilchibiiggy.

But I prefer to be called Zabon, my sister made that minecraft account and gave it to me. And there is no way to change ones name. Yet.
I just set a claim for the forest far north of the spawn on that continent so when the main server is back up we will claim that land
Leadership of the Populus Atrum,

The faction of Espero would like to wish your young faction luck in building a city. Perhaps someday we will have embassies in each others' cities.

Best of luck,

JPKoushel

Mayor of Espero City

Governor of Espero
I would enjoy seeing the friendship of the populus atrum and other factions. So i would love to have another faction or factions have embassies as soon as we start or city
Populus Atrim,

Thank you for your cooperation in determining faction borders. Through combined efforts each nation or faction in Minetown will reach an equilibrium of peaceful, friendly relations.

In order to express our goodwill, the Southern Empire would like to extend our hand to you in alliance. With this alliance, we hope to further efforts of Minetown peace and unity. As you begin to build your capital, we wish to construct an embassy there, to physically bond our two nations.

Citizens of your Nation will always be welcome in Oasis!

May your Nation prosper in it's time of growth.

Regards,

Eissaye

~Consul - Southern Empire~
We welcome an embassy from the southern empire in our capital as well I hope that an alliance will make both our nations grow in size and wealth
I would like to join this faction when ever the server gets back to normal. My ign is Aryios and i might have three friends that might join as well. BTW you might want to show what land you are talking about so you don't have to show people where to go all the time.
you and your friends are welcome to join and once i figure out how to post pictures on the forums i will post the area i am talking about
right click save picture.

Go to paint or something and graffiti the map to your heart's content