Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Southern Empire
Started by [E] Eissaye

New members desperately needed!

Please see the edited first post!
Obviously no one cares about any factions but Espero. I can't get any help, I'm pretty much dead out of money, and Oasis is virtually a ghost town. I guess i'll have to try to make up for the loss of funds somehow. Our embassy in Espero was terribly greifed, and all the lightstone was smashed. Obviously no one respects the faction or me anyway.

Oasis may end up on the auction block very soon.

The Southern Empire is hereby disbanded.
Hey I'll help out as much as I can. I get back from Mexico on Tuesday night at eight and I will probably be home around ten or eleven at night. And I also have all of Wednesday off. Drop me a pm and we'll talk.
The government of Espero would like its ally to reconsider the disbanding of its government. Espero would like to begin a Faction Aid Plan in order to a.) revitalize the recruitment of the Southern Empire and b.) repopulate and beautify the city of Oasis.

Also, as admin, I am willing to repair the griefed embassy and re-protect the building against future griefing.

Espero has no intention of dropping its ally, and we regret that it was our presence that caused this.

Thank you,

jpkoushel

Governor of Espero
Very well. After procuring new funds I have decided to reinstate the Southern Empire.

However, new recruits are desperately needed to help remodel Oasis into the thriving city it was meant to be.
OASIS RECONSTRUCTION ACT

In order to benefit the Empire, Oasis is being reconstructed.

All remaining members of the Southern Empire are asked to help as much as possible.

ORDINANCE 1: No cobblestone buildings are allowed inside the Oasis city limits.

1.1: No cobblestone block may be used on the exterior of any structure within Oasis.

1.1E: Stone stairs are allowed. Some cobble may be used with permission from an official of the Empire.

1.2: Mossy Cobble stone may be used with permission from an official of the Empire.

1.3: Offending structures will be condemned, allowing the owner 48 hours to remove, or alter the structure. Following that

time, if the offending structure does not conform, it will be demolished without refund.

1.3E: The owner may pay an extension fee of 2 gold/day for a maximum extension of 5 days.

ORDINANCE 2: All buildings inside Midtown (the current walled portion of Oasis) Must be a minimum of 30 blocks tall.

2.1: The above stated height limit is to ensure that Midtown Develops as an urban environment.

2.2: The height limit applies to the entier external perimeter of the structure.

2.2E: Buildings built in a Concentric manner, decreasing in perimeter size are exceptions to 2.2, if and only if

Special Permission is given to the builder by an official of the Empire.

2.3: Offending structures will be condemned, allowing the owner 48 hours to remove, or alter the structure. Following that

time, if the offending structure does not conform, it will be demolished without refund.

2.3E: The owner may pay an extension fee of 2 gold/day for a maximum extension of 5 days.

ORDINANCE 3: All structures must be built in the proper zoned areas.

3.1: Specific areas will be sectioned for residential, commercial, and industrial use.

3.1E: Shops in commercial zones may contain apartments for the owner and/or for rent. (I.E. Inns)

3.1.1: Building a structure in an improper zone is not allowed.

3.2: Offending structures will be condemned, allowing the owner 48 hours to remove, or alter the structure. Following that

3.2E: The owner may pay an extension fee of 2 gold/day for a maximum extension of 5 days.

ORDINANCE 4: Exterior doors must be recessed onto the exterior face of the structure to which they allow access.

4.1: No doors may be placed so that part of the door extends past the external perimeter of the primary structure.

4.2: Offending doors will be moved by the owner, when asked by an official. Failure to do so will result in a 1 gold penalty and forced

change by an official.

ORDINANCE 5: All embassies are sovreign property of their owner nations.

5.1: Officials of owner factions may change their embassies as they wish, within the building code of Oasis.

5.2: Any greifing by an SE member on a foreign Embassy is considered an act of treason against the Empire.

5.2.1: Those convicted of treason will be immediately expelled from the Empire, and all it's cities. Property within the Empire will

Be seized without refund.

5.3: The SE will make efforts to prevent any damage to foreign embassies, but safety is not guaranteed. The SE will not refund

Materials for damaged embassies, unless the damage was done by an SE member.

5.4: SE Law does not apply within the embassy, but any assault, theft, act of greifing, or violation of server rules will be penalized

possibly by means of lethal force on the grounds of, or inside a foreign embassy, if neccesary. In addition, the owner nation

will be notified, if the criminal is a member of that nation.

Additional Ordinances may be passed. Please check the code frequently, and before building to ensure you are not in violation.

-All cobble structures inside the city walls will be demolished, paving the way for new buildings.

-Lots inside the city will be expanded, and roads repaved to allow for greater interest in larger lots.

-the exterior wall of Oasis will be spider-proofed

-New lighting will be implemented to ensure a mob-free environment.

-Additional Flora will be planted throughout the city, with a special arboretum district added.

-New shop space will open along the Oasis Forum

-The current area of the city will be Reconstructed with urban skyscrapers. (See Azimuth)

-A Manor district will be added to allow for large, but short homes.

-Smaller , cheaper lots will be added in an area of the city to be constructed.

-Rail lines to "Nordrassil" and to the Developing Oasis International Airfeild will be established.

-Mining outposts in new chunks will be created to allow for the mining of Lapis Lazuli.

In addition, due to my compatriot Dracko Rage's absence in the last months, I have taken full control of the Southern Empire as Emperor.

I will soon begin construction upon my new project. Would you like to ally up? I will be making a city and a faction as well.
Remember, if anybody in your faction ever needs help, Espero is here for you guys.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
The Southern Empire has merged with the Republic of Valor and is now the Southern Colony of Valor. The Oasis building code still applies, and the city is still under my control.
Eissaye, would you like to join Espero. We offer protection to you, and you will not regret the offer.