Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Southern Empire
Started by [E] Eissaye

oh, and the most westernly part of SE is approaching the obalisk of WR there, that contenent it sits on is WR terratory

*updates WR post*
Okay, That area is out of our land, so I don't see the problem.

Broly, WR owns twice as much as the SE does, if not more, and as you can see not all of it is developed. The only thing on that continent is the obelisk, which isn't even a town.
nah, we have structer on 4 out of the five conetenents we own <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
As soon as the server is back up, Oasis is ready for four new shops at the very front of the city.

The first two lots will be given away free to the first shopkeepers who claim them with intent to construct and maintain a shop on them.

The other two lots will be sold on a first come: first serve basis.

Potential Shopkeepers should be aware of the Oasis building code (See 1st post.)

Regards,

Eissaye

~Consul - Southern Empire~
HOUSES IN OASIS ARE, FOR A SHORT TIME ONLY, ABSOLUTELY FREE!

8 5x5, three story houses off of Oasis' main street are FREE. To obtain one, simply post here to join Southern and acquire your new home!
Welcome to all of our new residents!

-9Lucky ~ Resident (Oasis)

-IanHales ~Resident (Oasis)

-Michjo ~Resident (Oasis)

-TylerLong ~Shop-Owner (Oasis)

-Renwick ~Resident (Oasis)

-funkyChick3N800 ~Resident (Oasis)

-Goldfist12 ~Resident (Oasis)

-Daraca ~Resident (Oasis)

thanks for supporting Southern!

Residents should be reminded that any caves mined are Empire property, not the personal property of the owner of the house above. All citizens of the empire may enter said caves, unless signs posted by an official of the empire (Currently only a Consul) specifically bar entry.
I would like to join

IGN: drpepper1344
Accepted. Please visit Oasis soon to arrange your housing needs.

Well, I was going to show you around Oasis, but the server died. : \
Drpepper1134, please resign from Espero before joining a new faction.
i Hereby formally resign from the Southern Empire