Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Southern Empire
Started by [E] Eissaye

The Southern Empire (Henceforth referred to as the SE) is one of Minetown's older factions. we control a fairly large area of land in the Southern area of the map.

The membership of the SE has taken a latge hit over the past few months, after the conversion to whitelist and then payed whitelist, as well as the server downtime for Beta 1.2.

New growth is needed to repopulate and renovate Oasis, our capitol city, as well as great new structures and Finish the city of Azimuth.

The Southern Empire needs your help! Membership costs nothing, and only your help on major projects is asked. Experienced builders are especially needed, but all are welcome!

To see Oasis, /warp Oasis.

Please post below if you're interested in joining!

Included below are some screeen-shots of notable SE structures.

thats alot of land to claim when you dont have any buildings there
Well its in the corner of a map, grifff. But that's more land than you think eis

edit : about 200x the size of spawn
i said it was alot of land, dont you think i know this when WR owns most of the western half of the map?
what?! *nukes WR*
lol, look at the map
It is a lot of land.

I'm hoping to have cities built as soon as possible. Oasis is well on it's way to being quite a large city, and will likely take up 1/4 or so of the GS Desert.

If we can't establish enough cities, I'll cut the eastern reaches of the land out, and reopen it to the public.

I already have a problem with squatters just a hundred yards or so from Oasis. I wish fire spread was on so I could burn the damn thing. Especially because it's ugly. Just to clarify, I AM allowed to destroy nonauthorized structures on my claimed land (Currently I won't destroy anything unless it is near Oasis) IF the owner is notified first? The original borders of the SE were stated in our faction creation post, and a warning was given then. I don't want to get banned for protecting my land.
That's pretty close to hyrule. You guys are pretty new to be saying "hey we own this land. deal with it"

*sets up tnt traps around hyrule*
I wasn't aware you had to be a longtime member of the server to claim an undeveloped area of land with intent to build upon it.

If it makes you guys feel better, I've edited the borders to exclude the eastern reaches.

The original post will be updated to reflect these changes.

Don't worry Broly or anyone else, the SE has no intention of pulling a Hitler and annexing Hyrule, or any other nation.

We still need confirmation of our rights to defend our territory.
lol i'm not actually worried about you guys invading hyrule. it's just that that's a LOT of land to be claiming outright. It'd be more reasonable to claim a little bit, then claim more when you DO expand.